HNC2 : The King Wants His Crown Back [PART 3]

Shortlist 'em! (Pt.2)

19th March 2024 / 4:00pm - Same Parking Lot The Day Before

@Flingang - Vermillion Promethium GTX-R 574

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Let’s get straight to the point, what’s good about this car?

Mr.B : Hmm, definitely a Wangan line type of car instead of C1, it’s fast but not a corner king so.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Right, as the owner claimed, it is more of top speed car rather than cornering stuff like you mentioned before. It is not sporty as other cars here which i’d say only perfect for Wangan line, so yeah.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : The car looks… questionable atleast. I’m not sure with this kind of appearance, not fitting well with our other cars in it. Good performance, bad looker. I’ll pass with this car.

Yui crossed the name of the list

@Happyhungryhippo - Cavaliere Nobile Testosterone White Knight

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Now this is better somewhat my kind of cup of tea. Looks like it just came out of the showroom.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yeah, the owner recently did a restomod on this car.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I see, quite a subtle restomod but i ain’t complaining…

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Oof, another dragster but with worst performance. I wouldn’t trust a fast car with barely 1g cornering. So much restomod, did the owner forgot one of the major thing about car tuning especially for these kind of build? Hard pass.

@iivansmith - '09 Homada Boka (by SSV)

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Ah, another quite a looker car. Hoping it’s not another dragster with absymal performance but i digress.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Ah sadly, not a performance that we’re looking for. But i’ve must say, 500hp inline 4 is pretty impressive a car from this, sure it’s not fast as others shortlisted people but i can see this guy running on C1 route only, the Wangans can be other members. Really lovely car but i had to pass on this car.

@IncredibleHondaFit - HotNoise Steiner 577 “The Machine”

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : 500km/h+ and has pretty good cornering abilities? That’s a dream package for our team right there.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : … Yeah but uh, i wouldn’t trust this car, apparently it’s just wheelspin fever with this car 'cuz over 1100hp to the rear wheels only. That and the sporty suspension is not doing it’s justice.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Really? Damn, i would’ve shortlisted this car in but since what you mentioned all the cons on this car, i had to pass it. Wheelspins all day might be perfect for Burnout competition from the country down under for this type of car.

Yui crossed the name off the list

@karhgath - Phénix Hyperion TTS by MTL Customs & Tuning

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : Purple looker here, quite a look that i like. Stats wise, it’s the Homoda Boka all over again but better! Top speed ain’t quite there but this thing sure corners like it’s non of your business.

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : From what i’ve gathered from the owner, this one is the best one in the lot right now. It can corner, pretty agile and looks like it can belongs in our team.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B : I see. Well if that’s the case, shortlist this guy in.

Shortlist List

14 Likes

Shortlist 'em! (Pt.3)

20th March 2024 / 6:00pm - Parking Lot

@Koviico - Arima Cavsage “Purple Haze”

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Quite an all-rounder car, not the fastest one of the bunch but it got good handling it seems. Sure it’s not under 7 minute mark from the run but i could see potential this car running on C1 route only, where it shines the most there. Whitelist this car in.

@KSIolajidebt - Nakano 80EFI (Top Secrane)

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: A speed devil type of build, could see this perform well at Wangan line. Doesn’t have that much of a handling despite this excessive bodykit on it. Eh, why not letting this car in and see how it performs at the finals. Shortlist this in.

@Mikonp7 - Eca All-In V8 Facelift MaxTrack NFIS

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Ah, an all-rounder car. Could compare this with Purple Haze over there. Let’s see… hmm, this one didn’t meet my expectation, really slow for our likings, could use more proper tuning on this car.

@moroza - Norðwagen & TIO Metalwagen HNC

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: I-i… you sure you double checked on this car’s stats, Yui?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yes, i’m definitely positively 100% sure this is the right and correct stats for this car.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Oh egads, my mind cannot comprehend this car’s abilities! Some mad scientist really did worked on this car and even if we accept this car in, it’s a total win for this guy in, heh. But seeing how ridiculous this car is and i’m not sure if the guy managed to tinkered with the stats, i should say we’re not include this car in, it’s easy win for them and gives no room for others to get in to our club.

PS : This car is a cheese factory especially at aero tab which is +15 and interior too lol, it’s stupidly unrealistic for a car like this gets 5:59 while other entry’s time is averaged around 7 mins around the Nurb unless you’re SRT Tomahawk or something which is what we’re not looking for, obviously.

HiResPhoto608_192-160

Mr.B: Seeing we have mixed of speed devils and grip monsters in our list, shall we say we categorize them to their respective class and see how they will perform?

HiResPhoto606_192-160

Yui : Yeah that i can agree with.

Shortlist List from this round

11 Likes

now this is epic

2 Likes

What kinds of money do other cars cost? I think I’m around 80k and the cost cap is 300k so I’m just curious if others went closer to the cap

mine is slightly above 100k

2 Likes

My car costs just under 150k.

2 Likes

We haven’t seen any updates from this in two months… I hope this challenges finishes eventually, as it deserves to.

Hey guys, sorry for really lacking updates!

Real life problems comes to me these lately especially my PC decided to have problems especially the motherboard busted it self, so it’s currently in my local PC repair shop rn.

Once that sorted, I’ll give out a quick and short review.

Sorry for the inconveniences and I’ll let you guys know

3 Likes