Weekend Warrior C-Spec - [DONE]

Thought I would try to sneak in a refreshed race version of one of my exotic cars.

2020 Torrent Niagra EVO R

4 Likes

2020 Cordelia F399 C-Spec

Tear up the race track with this purpose built machine.
No compromises* were made in the design of this vehicle.

Performance
0-100 Km/h: under 2 seconds | 100-0 km/h: 28.5 m
Top speed: 335 km/h | 200 m circle test: 3.38g
Powerplant
4.0 liter V8 | billet aluminium | 40 valve | parallel twin turbo | 912 bhp
ECU-AI™ machine learning fuel map powered by fifteen RTX 3090s
Blackmetal lined exhaust
Drivetrain
Permanent all wheel drive, electronic lateral torque distribution
Six speed manual sequential paddle gear selector
Avum slick tyres | 335/35R18 front and rear
Suspension
Pushrods front and rear
Passive nitrogen springs
Split hydraulic sway bar front
Interior
Helix fossil composite bucket seats, 5 point harness, HANS device
Contrôle de Dejuner™ lunch control (a paper bag in each door pocket)
Laser projected heads-up display
Dirty Tricks™ lever to deploy the rear smoke screen**
Exterior
Swamp Galaxy matte lightweight paint w/ Hi Vis reflective accents
External kill switch, air jack & tow hook as standard

*Some compromises may have been made in the design of this vehicle. **May not be legal for public or private road use depending on your jurisdiction.
6 Likes
26 Likes

Submissions are closed, I’ll tag the extra submissions as soon as I download all of them.

So many entries on the last day, is this how teachers feel?

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

I’ve received additional entries from:

@kookie
@Vento & @happyfireballman
@ScintillaBeam
@SpeedyBoi, @variationofvariables & @yurimacs
@KSIolajidebt & @Tsundere-kun
@Xepy
@Oreology
@Ananas
@crwpitman1
@moroza
@iivansmith & @chiefzach2018
@karhgath & @GAlexZilla

With these, the number of entries goes up to 26, which coincidentally is the same number of entries I got for the original WW.

Thanks to all of you for your submissions, expect to see bins and the lap time leaderboard soon.

Also, I still need to get an ad from:

@kookie
@Vento & @happyfireballman
@SpeedyBoi, @variationofvariables & @yurimacs
@Oreology
@moroza
@iivansmith & @chiefzach2018
@karhgath & @GAlexZilla

You have 24 hours to post it.

14 Likes

It utterly dominated HTM 2000 with 575hp. So we doubled the power.

It was too fast for the High Noon Club with 1144hp. So we doubled the power.

Now in its third incarnation, what can you expect to see from this most unholy union of Norðwagen engineering and TIO (@DrDoomD1scord ) bodywork, called the Me(n)talwagen?

A whole lot of this view, that’s what.

1245kg. 2256hp. Laps Ellisbury GP in 2:03.53 in Sport trim (as submitted), 2:01.81 in full Race trim. Enjoy the soundtracks. Or just get out of the way.

6 Likes

CLARI
MORE

Clari Trèra

• 6.4L Twin Turbo V12
  • 1,706HP, 7200RPM
  • 1347LB-FT, 6200RPM
  • 7700 Max. Recommended RPM

• 7 speed manual, AWD
  • 2.4s 0-62/0-100

• 20" carbon fiber rims
  • Hard racing slicks

GALLERIES

[-CLARI-]
Trèra

@happyfireballman
Design
@Vento
Engineering

@doesstuff
Advert from CSC66

4 Likes
[Norton CA-X: The Spirit of Can-Am]

this post may not work on some devices; please use landscape mode for optimal viewing experience

Gallery

huge thanks to @iivansmith for helping with the photos

41 Likes

Well, nothing is really shown

Absolutely stunning modern take on those classics, love it!

2 Likes

Apex Summit

Design: @GAlexZilla
Engineering: @karhgath

The brand new Apex Summit bring 1575hp to the table on a simple aerodynamic state of the art platform, offering speeds of 390 km/h and about 2s to get from 0 to 100.

While this was made purely made for the track, the incredibly plush interior and street legal tires means you could bring on on the road with some modifications.

Only costs a fuckton of money, dream about one today!

(note: temporary ad will get updated to a full ad later)

14 Likes
Ibong Adarna - PRINCIPENG MAGCACAPATID NA ANAC NANG HARING FERNANDO AT NANG REINA VALERIANA SA CAHARIANG BERBANIA - Virgeng Ináng mariquit, emperadora sa Langit, tulungan po yaring isip matutong macapagsulit. Sa aua mo po't, talaga, Vírgeng ualang macapára, acong hamac na oveja, hulugan nang iyong gracia. Dila co'i iyóng talasan, pauiin ang cagarilán, at nang mangyaring maturan ang munting ipagsasaysay. At sa tanang nangarito nalilimping auditorio, sumandaling dinguin ninyo ang sasabihing corrido. Na ang sabi sa historia nang panahong una-una, sa mundo'i nabubuhay pa yaong daquilang monarca. At ang caniyang esposa yaong mariquit, na reina, ang pangala't bansag niya ay si doña Valeriana. Itong hari cong tinuran si don Fernando ang ngalan ang caniyang tinubuan ang Berbaniang caharian. Ang haring sinabi co na ay may tatlóng anác sila, tuturan co't ibabadyá nang inyo ngang maquilala. Si don Pedro ang panganay na anác nang haring mahal, at ang icalaua naman si don Diego ang pangalan. Ang icatlo'i, si don Juan ito'i siyang bunsong tunay, parang Arao na sumilang sa Berbaniang caharian Ito'i, lalong mahal baga sa capatid na dalaua, salang malingat sa mata nang caniyang haring amá.
Summary

Best viewed on PC. For mobile viewers please use Landscape or Desktop Mode.

Feel the pain, or enjoy a coffee break. The choice is yours.

From the geniuses of @SpeedyBoi @yurimacs and @variationofvariables

This is the moment it all comes down

An all new type of experience from the engineering powerhouses of SSB and Quezon

A testament to the ability of our engineers, and an attempt at discovering the limits of the modern automobile and human physiology, we humbly present the latest discoveries in the form of the ultimate expression of four-wheeled bliss.

Named after the bird of famous Philippine classical literature, the namesake derives from the vehicle’s ability to perform as the bird had done; to turn oneself into a ruler upon its acquisition. An expression of absolute dominance.

Each Adarna client is welcomed into the Quezon family with a full customer journey, including a range of track events giving owners the opportunity to experience some of the world’s greatest circuits. One-of-a-kind driver development and tailoring of the car to suit individual driver’s needs is part of the unique experience.

A specialized tour of Quezon facilities in China and the Philippines, as well as an experience at the SSB Headquarters in Nürburg, Germany all comes complementary as owners will get to know their car, and the development crews centered around it.

At the forefront of both motorsports technology sectors, our engineers at SSB and Quezon have merged technologies to form a perfect harmony in pursuit of the ultimate track-only hypercar.

Jasmine Duàn, Chief Engineer of Adarna Project

Power is achieved by a 3.5-litre twin-cam four-valve V6, the same mounted in a majority of Quezon’s road-going automobiles, redesigned for the Adarna.

Supplanting it, three liquid-cooled electric motors developed by Arkzero that assist in torque-vectoring and acceleration, utilizing Quezon’s intelligent 4-DRIVE system .

The power is a total 1200* kW output. The V6 producing 800 kW alone due to an intelligent boost control system, and redline of nearly 11,000 RPM. The engine meets a 7-speed sequential transaxle geared for a top speed of 500 km/h.

The chassis a result of a collaboration between SSB and Quezon, with state-of-the-art turbine-driven aerodynamics that can be adjusted to either end of the car when needed for maximum cornering ability. The Adarna’s tri-epicyclic impeller turbine is connected to the vehicle’s exhaust, helping to drive the turbo and expel gases from the system. The combination allows for a near-vacuum to be generated beneath the vehicle in conjunction with a steadily-controlled ground effects system. Variable control from the cockpit via a hand-controlled throttle for the turbine allows the pilot real-time feedback for their preferred driving styles. The suction turbine can be adjusted from mild, to a “full-afterburner” that allows the car to enter a corner with no need for braking utilization at near top-speed. Weight savings are therefore made on the carbon-carbon brakes as in combination with liquid cooling, their size is drastically reduced.

As such, the Adarna is capable of 6.00+ G cornering force**. For pilots who wish to achieve the ultimate track time, SSB has partnered with China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation to develop an advanced G-suit to allow maximum focus of the pilot with no pain.

Advanced vertical furculaic-mount pushrod suspension on all four corners, and a chemically bonded carbon-carbon nanomaterial tub is utilized to maximise weight savings on the vehicle. The result is a curb weight of under 1000kg***.

* Static power at sea level. Power may vary depending on speed and altitude.

** Maximum sustained G is limited depending on pilot ability as a safety measure. Maximum G can only be achieved with the special Adarna-specific pilot suit. Otherwise, G forces are limited via the throttle to 50% power and only a maximum of 3.45 G can be performed.

*** Loaded mass can vary depending on fuel used and amount of fuel within vehicle, pilot weight, tire compound, or additional ballast.

The Adarna’s nature as a highly-specialized track vehicle requires special attention from the potential owner and from Quezon-SSB.

Provided with the owner and pilot is a personal crew tasked with managing the Adarna, its components, required tires, fuel, transportation and maintenance.

A personal truck and trailer transit comes complementary with the package. A transportation crew and storage locations are provided by the company to ensure the vehicle is available to be used in utmost capacity at any given moment.

Aside from vehicle care, the pilot of the Adarna is given a complementary wellness check before driving the vehicle on any required racetrack. Specialized training to allow for higher G and power unlocks of the vehicle is also possible with the discretion of the pilot.

An augmented reality helmet-mounted-display developed by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is utilized to allow supreme command of vehicle functions and allow data to be visible for the pilot whilst focusing on the track. Each helmet is custom made for the pilot for maximum comfort.

For the ultimate benefit of customers, we have engineered a specific experience for future Adarna pilots that allow the limits of human and vehicle engineering to be surpassed.

Enrique Panganiban, Material Management, Adarna Project

Terms of Use ‎ | ‎ Privacy Rights ‎ | ‎ Do Not Sell My Information ‎ | ‎ Fraud Warning ‎ | ‎ Site Map ‎ | ‎ Press Room ‎ | ‎ Contact Us ‎

© 2024 Quezon-SSB

Specifications Summary

Engine
3498 cc 60-degree Quezon all-aluminum V6
Dual Overhead Camshaft with 4 valves per cylinder
Pressure Forged T45 Carbon-bonded Steel Crank, Conrods & Pistons
Moldybdenum disulfide-coated piston rings & skirts
Direct Injection 6 throttle body system with individual drive-by-wire control
Garrett GX4720TXR Twin-Scroll Turbo - 2.1 bar boost (Dynamic Control)
1070hp @ 9800 RPM
3,100 RPM Idle
10,400 RPM Redline

Electric Motors
Arkzero Dual front Twin-motor Unit (TMU) electric motors
single rear Arkzero Direct Drive electric motor
100 kW x2 Front Motor
200 kW Rear Motor

Chassis
Pushrod-type Front & Rear Suspension with 3d-printed wishbone system
SSB-developed Carbon-bonded Fibre Monocoque Tub
995.4 kg dry mass
Tanabe Tri-directional Axis Active Height-variable Springs
Bosch Magnetorheological Dampers with Twin Solenoids
7-speed Ricardo single-clutch sequential transmission w/ straight-cut gears

Wheels & Tires
14-inch Pressure Forged Jongbloed Magnesium Centerlock Wheels
SSB-developed Aerodynamic Wheel Covers
Pirelli P-Zero Full Race Slick
F 305/580-14 DH
R 395/615-14 DH

Brakes
Liquid-cooled carbon-carbon rotors
F 275 mm | 6-piston Brembo Calipers
R 255 mm | 4-piston Brembo Calipers

Aerodynamics
Shenyang WS-27 Tri-epicyclic Impeller Afterburning Turbofan
2 spool, 3-stage fan and 9-stage HPC
1-stage HPT and 2-stage LPT
0.76:1 Bypass Ratio
0.3 kN intermediate thrust | 1.2 kN full afterburner
SSB-developed vacuum pressure Ground Effect Channels
Active moving panels w/ dynamic pilot control

Helmet-mounted Display
Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Processing Chip
Huawei tri-directional space-head tracking system
Bi-ocular display system with full day and night vision
Huawei bi-linear Active Noise Cancellation

if you have to ask the price you probably can’t afford it

38 Likes
2024 Viettor Vescaya XR. A track-only version of the Vescaya, designed purely for speed. A raw and unadulterated pure track experience.

42 Likes

Needing to wear a G suit while driving a car is kinda insane lol…

Disclaimer
PLEASE USE ON DESKTOP FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE (100% ZOOM)
Quick Stats

Explore Zenith Pro

A collaboration between @iivansmith & @chiefzach2018

46 Likes

Holy Moly GIF - Holy Moly - Discover & Share GIFs

12 Likes

@Oreology where did you get those tire sidewall designs?

@Oreology where did you get those tire sidewall designs?

Hi, I made the graphics myself over a base tread texture.

3 Likes

oh thanks for responding, can you send me base texture?

When will the results be released?