Weekend Warrior C-Spec - [DONE]

No, those are 30 profile tires.

It should say 35 in the part which says “P345/30R21 132(Y)”, it says 30 instead. That being said, you should probably reduce the rim size. Also, out of curiosity, why are your front tires wider than the rear ones?

1 Like

Well, if you want me to say that this is really a car that exists for the data to look good

yes

fwd

I mean, why would you try to race RWD and AWD cars with a FWD car?

When installing turrets and planting explosives on random doohickeys doesn’t quite get rid of the engineering itch…

…you have to make an insane road legal track toy.

2 DAYS LEFT

So far I’ve received entries from:

@the-chowi
@Riley
@fabiremi999
@PhirmEggplant
@Djadania
@VaporRossa
@Flingang
@Kitami
@thpethalk
@ErenWithPizza
@That-S-cop & @Portalkat42
@greenrun1986
@VibingWithOllie
@Turbofreak88884444

You still have 48 hours to submit your entry and/or check your car for any possible rule breaks.

3 Likes

(nearly forgot this)
HYPERVAN
800-something hrsprs from a 5.zero liter V10 and it’s a van made from caabon fibuh

5 Likes

▶ FIND YOUR TRUTH IN SPEED ◀
5 UNITS PRODUCED - $2 MILLION EACH*

INTRODUCTION

The Super Aero II is the road-legal track toy version of the Millennium SA-2 LMDh planned for the 2025 season of the World Endurance Championship. Only five will be produced with a price tag of 2 million dollars for each unit*. It is the official successor to 1998's seldom successful Super Aero GT1 - but the spec sheet looks way more promising for the succeeding model.

SPECSHEET

Show Specsheet

- ENGINE: 6-liter twin turbocharged V12 internal combustion engine - 1009.4hp (752kw) @ 6200 RPM - 1210.1nm (892 lb-ft) @ 4800 RPM

- CHASSIS: Short and nimble 2.3m long aluminum space frame fitted with carbon fiber body panels, curb weight 1300.6kg (2867lb) and comes with active rear aero.

- DRIVETRAIN: Advanced AWD with active F1-style pushrod suspension supporting three driving modes, and an 8-speed dual clutch manual gearbox paired with P255/35R17 Duchemin race-spec tires and 6-piston carbon ceramic brakes.

- PERFORMANCE: Top speed: 375km/h (233mph); 0-100km/h acceleration (0-62mph): 2.07s; 100-0km/h braking distance (62-0mph): 30.1m; Quarter mile 8.56s; Maximum cornering Gs 2.24g.

- AMENITIES: A single radio and AC unit. ONE cupholder and ashtray. Three driving modes as aforementioned. A sentry turret for personal defense that may or may not be legal in your jurisdiction will be delivered to your address on order confirmation.**

ELLISBURY GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT LAPTIME

Show Laptime

GALLERY

Show Photos

(Bonus) 1998 Millennium Super Aero GT1

* Lore only.
** For legal reasons this only shoots BB pellets.

This fan work is not officially endorsed or affiliated with Blue Archive. Any semblance to real products / brands are purely coincidental.

Made by greenrun1986

11 Likes

It might just be me, but your fuel port seems really high on the chassis. I imagine the fuel man would have to be standing on your sidepod in order to refuel mid race…

2 Likes
  1. Most Le Mans hypercars have their fuel fillers in similar locations
  2. This car is only slightly bigger than the McMurtry Speirling - I haven’t tried designing the interior yet (as I did not intend to) but I imagine the seating arrangement has to be a tandem one…

I understand why you’d think it appears really tall though!

The car is significantly shorter in height than I thought lol… Here I was, thinking it was batmobile sized

By all known laws of physics, a car built by an Australian off-road accessories brand and French design house should not be able to produce enough downforce to drive on the ceiling. The Comet-Bar Aether 9/2 Atomique thinks these laws are fucking stupid and does so anyway.

✦ Specs

Specifications

✧ 4.496 L DOHC, N/A V8 made from aerospace grade billet aluminium
✧ 831.4 horsepower @ 10200 RPM
✧ 444.6 Ft-Lb of torque @ 7500 RPM
✧ 707 Kg
✧ 6 speed Sequential gearbox
✧ 17 in mag rims, (255/35R17 F/305/35R17 R)
✧ 2.4 sec 0-60
✧ 8.54 sec 1/4 mile
✧ 243 mph top speed
✧ 1.175 P/W ratio (Hp/Kg)
✧ 1.6 G short(20m) cornering Gs
✧ 2.06 G long(200m) cornering Gs, no active aero

(All above specs are achieved with 95 RON pump gas and street legal tires)

© 2024 Aether V.A. & ©2017-24 Comet-Bar, All Rights Reserved

27 Likes

In terms of ethos, the Atomique reminds me of the Lotus 340R - a further stripped-down version of the already flyweight Elise/Exige S1 with minimal bodywork. So what body set did you use as a starting point for it? In any case, this is undoubtedly among your best works.

That’s fairly close to what we were thinking. It’s closer to a mad version of the 3-eleven, or an ∞-eleven, if you will. Body wise it’s one of the smaller e type bodies that’s been chopped to hell and replaced with much tube frame.

The '56 Swinger (vanilla and mod) has a rather narrow engine bay in FR configuration - even a 5.0L 90-degree OHV V8 (with a more or less square bore/stroke ratio) will leave very little free space on either side. However, it seems you used a mid-engined variant of the Swinger instead, although its engine bay is also somewhat narrow if said V8 is fitted. And the proportions suggest a 2.29m or 2.44m wheelbase (1.99m seems too small, and 2.65m may be too long).

1 Like

unfortunatly im not great at presentations so ill just post raw pictures and specs

3 Likes

963HP, 1080kg, on the rear wheels.
Le Mans Hypercar for Production.

402, kmh.
2.5s, 0-60.
3.5g, 200m.
100-0, 26.7m

Photo

©️ venstech 2024

18 Likes

Since I’ve been asked by multiple people already, I’ll say it here:

You have a 24 hour margin after the deadline to post the ad.

4 Likes