Weekend Warrior C-Spec - [DONE]

And where is the option for HDRI images? I can’t find it anywhere. Again, sorry for being off-topic. I wanna make a pretty presentation for my car and stuff.

blönder

infinite grip ftw
51 second laptime around grand prix circuit
WWC_-Djadania-_BetterDeals_Blönder.car|attachment (96.8 KB)
oh yeah i fully modelled the floor, idk why

13 Likes

It’s an option in the studio.

Actually, I was meant to say about these texts with background and borders and stuff, sorry for not clarifying what I was looking for.

Edit: It’s actually how the posts have these colored backgrounds and colored borders, not the images individually. Again, sorry for not asking properly and for being off-topic.

Image editing program. You can use stuff as simple as MS Paint if all you want to do is add text.

By the way I got a car coming too, it’s almost done exterior wise, will start tuning it soon!

4 Likes

That’s done using CSS formatting, there are other types of code(? or whatever it is) supported by discourse, but afaik that’s the main way it’s done. You can read up on it in W3Schools (there are of course other sources too), however keep in mind that some stuff doesn’t work/apply in discourse. You can also use inspect element to try and find what others have done in their ads.

I guess I’ll be able to do it. I found a thread that says about CSS, and I didn’t know about that before. :man_facepalming: Sorry for being off-topic, and this will be the last time. Thanks, everyone!

Vermilion Motors
Presents
Promethium GTO 540

The Vermilon Promethium is the next future classic sports car. This car has a front-mid engine layout, which is the true mid-engine layout.

The Promethium is a car that has a long range of large and naturally aspirated V10 engines, including a 8.4L DOHC V10 (666 bhp / 666 lb-ft), 8.5L OHV V10 (565 bhp / 620 lb-ft), 8.8L OHV V10 (1104 bhp / 820 lb-ft), and a rare 9.4L OHV V10 (1176 bhp / 870 lb-ft). Under the hood of this specific model, the GTO 540, is a powerful 8.8L OHV V10 engine that produces 840 bhp and 700 lb-ft of torque, which is enough amount of power to rival most of the track cars.

The cutting edge technology applied to the aerodynamics made the car capable to produce 1198 kg of downforce at 186 mph (300 km/h), very well distributed between the front and rear, so the car can get the best performance as possible in a track.

Gallery (Pictures by @Djadania)
Specifications
Vermilion Promethium GTO 540 Specifications

Engine Specifications:

Engine: Aluminium Billet 8.8L OHV V10 90º
Top End: Aluminium OHV-20
Fuel System: Naturally Aspirated, Direct Injection
Displacement: 8849 cc (540 cu in)
Power: 840 bhp (852 PS, 626 kW) at 7300 RPM
Torque: 700 lb-ft (949 Nm) at 5700 RPM
Redline: 7600 RPM
Compression: 12:1
Fuel: Ultimate 100 RON (95 AKI)
Weight: 205.3 kg (452.6 lbs)

Drivetrain Specifications:

Weight: 1400 kg (3086.5 lbs)
Wheelbase: 2.60 m (102.4 in)
Length: 4.41 m (173.6 in)
Width: 2.00 m (78.7 in)
Chassis: AHS Steel Monocoque
Body Panels: Partial Carbon Fiber
Suspension: Double Wishbone (Front), MultiLink (Rear)
Layout: Front-Mid Engine, RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual with Electric Limited-Slip Differential
Brakes: 375 mm Carbon Ceramic with 6 Pistons (Front and Rear)

Performance Specifications:

Downforce: 1198 kg (2641.1 lbs) at 300 km/h (186 mph)
0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 3.0 seconds
Top Speed: 364 km/h (226 mph)
1/4 mile: 10.28 seconds
1 km: 18.00 seconds
Weight Distribution: 52.3 F / 47.7 R
20 m Radius Cornering Gs: 1.32 g
200 m Radius Cornering Gs: 1.91 g
100-0 km/h (62-0 mph) Braking Distance: 29.9 m

Note

Thank you for the fellow members who helped me with the whole process on how to make these fancy ads. And again, sorry for the many questions I made to understand about how to do it, since I was very curious about that and I really wanted to do that.

If you want performance, you choose Vermilion.
@ 1927-2024 Vermilion Motors LLC, All Rights Reserved
6 Likes

just for clarification regarding the Legacy/open wheel ban is that were we cannot use any early 1900s body i was a bit confused on that part?

no, you just can’t use any body from the legacy car bodies pack on the workshop, in game it’ll say “Legacy Car Bodies” in the name of the body

Where do you calculate the Max SVC? on the summary tab?

it’s on the detailed stats tab in the summary section

Astraeus Automotive - Erebost

21 Likes

Cant wait to see how this stacks up on gp race.
visually its probably the fatest ive seen, but I’m excited to see the times.

未标题-1

The Feilian GT1 represents the purest track driving experience that our brand has to offer. It is equipped with the most powerful 4.0 V10 naturally aspirated engine ever made by Leisurely and combines aerodynamics and innovative technological solutions inspired by the Le Mans Hyper car. This car is the perfect combination of our heritage and our imagination of the future.

Expand allTechnical Specification

Dimensions:

• Length (mm): 4300(The rear wing is not included)
  • Width (mm): 1998
  • Wheelbase (mm): 2660

Body:

• Body Material: Partial Carbon Fiber
  • Curb Weight (kg): 933

Engine:

• Engine Model: SV40 SNA R2
  • Displacement (cc): 4000
  • Induction: Naturally Aspirated
  • Engine Layout: Longitudinal
  • Cylinder Arrangement: V10
  • Number of Cylinders: 10
  • Valves per Cylinder: 4
  • Maximum Horsepower (Ps): 830 @ 10900 RPM
  • Maximum Torque (Nm): 545 @ 10800 RPM
  • Fuel Type: E100

Transmission:

• Number of Gears: 7
  • Transmission Type: Sequential

Chassis:

• Drive Type: Medium rear-engine, four-wheel drive
  • Suspension Type: Front and rear pushrod suspension
  • Chassis Structure: Monocoque
  • Chassis Material: Carbon fiber

Brakes:

• Disc Type: Carbon ceramic
  • Brake Configuration: Front 6, Rear 4
  • Front Tire Size: 305/35 R18
  • Rear Tire Size: 355/35 R18
Gallery

17 Likes

You’re forgetting the jetfuck?

What black magic did you even use to make it not touch the brakes during the lap?

1 Like

Im not telling you for the reason that it could easily be abused :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you want to figure it out i reccomend you open the file yourself and try to guess where it’s from

Introducing the Apex Innovations Racing - Ultimus UX, a hypercar designed to redefine the limits of performance and luxury. Crafted with precision and engineered for those who demand the very best, the Ultimus UX is the pinnacle of automotive innovation.

Marketing

Unparalleled Performance
The Ultimus UX is powered by the Precision Engineering & Machining 45ND92 engine, delivering an astounding 1035.2 horsepower at 8700 rpm. With a redline at 10,300 rpm, this 4.5L billet aluminum 90° V10 engine is a marvel of modern engineering, offering explosive acceleration and a top speed of 196 mph. The parallel twin-turbo system ensures seamless power delivery, while the 7-speed dual-clutch transmission and advanced all-wheel-drive system provide unparalleled control and agility.

Exquisite Craftsmanship
Every detail of the Ultimus UX is crafted with precision and care. The carbon fiber monocoque chassis and body panels provide a lightweight yet incredibly strong foundation, while the pushrod suspension ensures exceptional handling and responsiveness. The tandem cockpit, upholstered in Kevlar, carbon fiber, and Alcantara, offers a luxurious yet functional environment, with a configurable heads-up display providing real-time telemetry, GPS navigation, and camera views.

Advanced Aerodynamics and Braking
The Ultimus UX generates over 5,216 lbs of downforce at 186.3 mph, ensuring stability and control at high speeds. The advanced aerodynamic design, coupled with 18" carbon fiber racing wheels and radial sport tires, provides exceptional grip and cornering performance. The carbon ceramic brakes, with 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers, deliver unmatched stopping power, ensuring you can harness the full potential of this incredible machine.

Unmatched Driving Experience
With a 0-100 km/h time of just 2.13 seconds and a quarter-mile time of 9.02 seconds, the Ultimus UX delivers a driving experience like no other. The electronic stability control, launch control, and advanced safety features ensure confidence and security on every journey, while the active sport springs and semi-active dampers provide a smooth and responsive ride.

Race-Ready Performance
The Ultimus UX is not just a hypercar; it’s a race-ready machine. Whether you’re navigating the twists and turns of the Ellisbury Grand Prix or cruising down the open road, the Ultimus UX delivers unmatched performance and handling. With multiple tire options, including radial sport, semi-slick, hard slick, and soft slick, you can tailor the Ultimus UX to your driving style and conditions.

Powertrain

Introducing the Precision Engineering & Machining 45ND92 Engine: the pinnacle of engineering excellence and performance. Designed for those who demand nothing but the best, this 90° V10 engine delivers extraordinary power and efficiency, setting new standards in automotive performance.

Unmatched Power and Performance
The 45ND92 engine is a true masterpiece of engineering, producing an astonishing 1035.2 horsepower at 8700 rpm and 699.1 lb-ft of torque at 6500 rpm. With a redline at 10,300 rpm, this engine is built to deliver peak performance at high speeds, making it the ideal choice for hypercars and high-performance vehicles. The parallel twin-turbo system, combined with a smartboost controller and variable geometry, ensures maximum power output and responsiveness.

Advanced Engineering and Materials
Crafted from billet aluminum, the 90° V10 block is both lightweight and incredibly durable. The use of billet steel for the crankshaft and titanium for the connecting rods ensures unmatched strength and reliability, while the lightweight forged pistons and 5.4 lbs balance shafts contribute to a smooth and balanced operation. The high compression ratio of 13.5:1 and advanced valvetrain technology, including VVT and VVL, provide exceptional efficiency and power delivery.

Innovative Forced Induction and Fuel System
The 45ND92 engine features a state-of-the-art forced induction system with parallel twin turbos, capable of delivering up to 12.33 psi of boost. The 891 hp intercooler ensures optimal performance and efficiency, while the direct injection and individual throttle body intake provide precise fuel delivery and control. Running on Ethanol E100, this engine is designed to maximize power and minimize emissions, making it both powerful and environmentally friendly.

Precision Exhaust and Sound
Equipped with tubular race headers and a dual 3.0" exhaust system, the 45ND92 engine produces a distinctive and exhilarating sound that reflects its performance capabilities. High flow three-way catalytic converters and straight-through mufflers ensure optimal exhaust flow and emissions control, while maintaining a thrilling auditory experience.

Experience the ultimate in performance and innovation with the Precision Engineering & Machining 45ND92 Engine. Designed for those who refuse to compromise, this engine represents the future of automotive engineering and performance.

For more information or to explore how the 45ND92 engine can transform your vehicle, please contact Precision Engineering & Machining today. Discover the power of precision engineering and elevate your driving experience to new heights.

Gallery
Performance

Lap Times: Ellisbury Grand Prix

• Radial Sport Tires:

• Sector 1: 0:35:95
    • Sector 2: 1:32:83
    • Sector 3: 2:21:15
  • Radial Semi-Slick Tires:

• Sector 1: 0:36:10
    • Sector 2: 1:34:28
    • Sector 3: 2:23:38
  • Radial Hard RaceTires:

• Sector 1: 0:35:87
    • Sector 2: 1:33:18
    • Sector 3: 2:21:16
  • Radial Soft RaceTires:

• Sector 1: 0:35:53
    • Sector 2: 1:31:89
    • Sector 3: 2:18:80

Experience the future of speed and innovation with the Apex Innovations Racing - Ultimus UX. Designed for those who refuse to compromise, this hypercar represents the pinnacle of performance, luxury, and technology. Discover the ultimate driving experience and elevate your journey to new heights.

5 Likes

Image from Gyazo do those settings meet the requirements?