AGC25 - A Terrible Concept

Everyone beyond 2000 is still a brand new car for me. I bought my last new car in 2002 and I still have it. In fact, I never sold a car I owned since 1987.

ha. boomer

I hope I don’t have to make place for younger generations too soon but I get why boomers are so unpopular. Climbed the ladder and pulled it up to exclude further generations. Disgusting.
At least I was to dumb to buy a house in time so no relatives look forward to.my passing. :rofl::rofl:

Does the engineering matter too much? Can we kind of hand wave the engineering in automation to be the right kind of specs and then pretend the car is nuclear or hydrogen or electric or something?

feel free, just don’t make the engineering too minmaxxy

The game:

An open world game with the likes of FH2 or NFS:MW.

The game will allow you to drive cars around Tampa, Florida. The game will have many races going from rallying to track.

Classes:

1. Offroad
  2. Track
  3. Muscle
  4. Drag
  5. Drift
  6. Rally
  7. Heavy Duty
  8. Sport
  9. Super
  10. Hyper
  11. Luxury
  12. Electric
  13. Hybrid

The game would be an online multi-player game or single player with AI drivers and would allow people to enjoy the of the internet.

If I could make something competitive with the 2007 pickup do you think it could be considered?

would it be a concept pickup truck

Indeed

then go ahead

WE SMELLED 100 ETHANOL BLENDS, AND THIS IS OUR RESULT

Deer And Hunt - Run’n’Gun Concept

The Run’n’Gun is the american dream turned up to the max. Who needs those snobby european car makers, when you can high speed performance right from your home land. Say no to japanese downsizing and european service costs with a 8 litre 700+ hp V16 sitting right behind your bank. And because we apperently have to think about the polar bears this bad boy is running on best E70 moonshine. Don’t smell the stuff to much or you can’t look at your hypercar, ask us, we know.

Lore

Deer And Hunt is an american brand producing cars since the early 40’s. What started out as a mechanic shops focused on upgrading existing cars, turned into own car company selling millions of cars worldwide. The company first focused on Pickups and utility vehicles, branching out later into family and later sport cars, desiging own speical designs for other markets even further on in their live.
Today, Deer And Hunt is one of the leading manufactores in america for Pickup and muscle cars, and leading van sales in Europe. The company also runs two sister companies: STAG, which focus on commerical, emergency and military vehicles, and now defunct Bambi, which was a budget subbrand using old stock to build more entry level cars.

Other Deer And Hunt cars

2002 Marsh

1985 SuperCoupe RUT

1979 Fallow Safari

1990 Tines

1982 STAG MTMWV Civilian

1976 Bambi Liberator BD-2 MKII

13 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: 1 WEEK LEFT :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

The MASSIVE submission list is: @happyfireballman and @Mikonp7

@IDK158 made a post, but hasn’t submitted a .car yet

4 Likes

2006 FST Shikra P1

The Shikra P1 is what happens when a Lotus guy joins your engineering team.

Sleek lines with a slippery side profile shows how wind-cheating the Shikra is.

A scoop force-feeds the intercooler, and cooling fans expel the hot air to the back under vacuum at lower speeds.

The P1 trim adds a carbon fiber roof, extra-strong brakes, and a nicely appointed sport interior. The spyder version is coming soon, (and gamewise unlocks after some missions or something.)

It weighs a mere 2608lbs / 1183kg, and can do 0-60 mph in 3.4s on street tires, with a skidpad of 1.21g.

The engine produces tractable power from 3000 RPM and up. 331HP from a turbo boxer 4 with a gearing-limited top speed of 186mph.

4 Likes

I’ll come up with something in time, but I’ll do something older (MY 1995).

RoadBurners

The fastest little cars in the galaxy, now made Full Size.

(From left to right: Scorpion 6x6 SuperConcept, Double-Trouble, and Sidekicker Series 1 Special Edition)

Lore

RoadBurners has been around since the early 1960’s, mostly known for their classic die-cast 1/64th scale toy cars and neon-colored plastic tracks. However, the company’s marketing division found out that having a few really damn cool little cars brought up to 1/1 scale could really bring in some serious cash. While most of their cars are not street legal for… Obvious reasons… they do occasionally show up to charity events, drag races, and with some of the tamer cars, to circuit tracks to act as the lead car in a parade lap.

Game Concept

Knowing that the handling model will be a little primitive, we’re embracing the arcade style of handling for this purpose.

Most races will be held on courses that are 90% paved and 10% off-road, with some courses that run 90% off-road and 10% paved. To deal with this, players can choose their tires before each quick race, right after choosing their transmission type. They can either have Sport Tires (+Grip on Paved, -Grip on Dirt) or All-Terrain Tires (+Grip on Dirt, -Grip on Paved). This is, in code, just treating all pavement as dirt and all dirt as pavement when using All-Terrain Tires, allowing higher grip on off-road heavy tracks.

To unlock cars, “Special Tracks” must be raced on and claim a first place. All Special Tracks are equally 50% Dirt and 50% Paved, so you have to understand how to drive your car on both.

From the collection of cars, the player starts out with 5 unlocked, all relatively “normal” RoadBurners cars. (No big superchargers, just sleek, cool cars easily recognized from the toy line or the actual custom builds). To unlock more cars in Quick Race, you have to at least race against that car in Career mode. This lets the player get a taste of the awesome cars they can unlock if they get good at the game. To unlock tracks in Quick Race, they must be unlocked with “Street Cred” in Career mode, which you only get for placing on the podium. The first three available tracks give you a taste of the game anyway, so it’s not a big deal.

The First 3 Tracks:

Desert Oasis Speedway is a winding circuit course in the loose spirit of Laguna Seca, but with more jumps in it, and the whole main straightaway is an off-road section.

Jungle Rampage is a vicious point-to-point rally with most of it being off-road, other than the last 10% as you sprint down the road to the finish line.

Hell’s Hill Climb is the first “Special” stage, requiring the player to handle their car equally well on dirt as well as paved road. The twist: There are no guardrails. Drive off the edge of the track and you tumble back down. Luckily, you’ll always land on your wheels back on the track, but because the only way to the finish line is up, this is a big setback.

Game Modes

Quick Race:

Exactly what you’d expect. Pick your track from the ones unlocked, pick your car, choose your transmission and tires, and burn rubber!

Career Mode:

You start off with a better car than you get in the default 5 for Quick Race. To progress, you have to earn “Street Cred” by getting on the podium. You get 50 points for third, 100 points for second, and 200 points for first. You spend Street Cred on cars or on tracks, unlocking either newer, faster cars, or unlocking more interesting tracks. Additionally, in Career Mode, each car comes with a specific set of tires equipped, and to buy the other set, you need 50 Street Cred, so it might be ideal to leave cars “as they are” until you unlock a car you like.

Local Multiplayer:

With two-player split screen (Optional 4-player split screen if appropriate accessories are provided at home) on consoles, or Local LAN for computers, up to 4 players can battle it out to see who really is the fastest.

Stunt Mode:

Using the game’s arcade physics to our advantage, we’d like to have a stunt arena where players can control their car to some degree in the air to perform barrel rolls, back flips, and twists. If they complete all 25 stunt missions, they unlock the ability to perform stunts in races for Nitro Boost to go faster in Quick Races, or for extra Street Cred in Career Mode.

Super Sport:

These gravity-defying tracks will bring back fond memories of the brightly-colored plastic track. With loops, barrel rolls, sickeningly-steep hills, and Nitro Boost on a constant refill, these tracks are meant to be very fast. Even if they don’t play any faster, add extra motion blur, a little camera tremble under Nitro Boost, and double the MPH in the speedometer. Trust us, people are going to love it. Plus, think of the box art: “High Speed Racing at 400+ MPH.”

Car Selection:

To keep things fun, we’d like to limit the number of cars to 25, in groups of 5.

Group 1: The Basics
These cars are all “normal” looking. 70’s aero-wedges, 60’s muscle cars, all the good stuff that, compared to the cars on the cover, just suck. They’re here for the people who are too scared to even start career mode and start unlocking the next groups.

Group 2: Double Your Fun
These cars are the first unlocks you get in Career Mode, with the first one unlocking immediately after starting your career. These cars look normal at a glance (sometimes) but all have one thing in common: They have two engines.

Major Unlock: Double-Trouble, the 4-door family sedan with two giant blower stacks on a pair of 320ci V8 engines.

Double-Trouble special ability: Nitro Launch (Hold Accelerator when “2” shows in “3, 2, 1, GO!” for a huge speed boost, complete with flames out of the pipes and a dramatic wheelie.)

Group 3: Over-Tooned
These cars are comically designed. Think “Shelby Cobra, but with an engine half the size of the car, massive rear tires that look absurd, and side pipes that constantly spit fire” levels of comical.

Major Unlock: Thrust-Bucket, a small hatchback with a rocket engine sticking out of the hatch, and a space-shuttle-inspired bodykit.

Thrust Bucket special ability: Extra Speed with Nitro Boost, +Handling (because wings)

Group 4: “Series 1”
These cars are designed after the first cars we released in die-cast metal, after realizing making real branded cars in that way wasn’t profitable. These cars are all from the original “Towers of Power” series, or, as collectors of the toys call them, “Series 1.”

Major Unlock: Sidekicker, Series 1 Special Edition

Sidekicker special ability: Tower of Power (Nitro Boost lasts twice as long)

Group 5: Tired Out
These cars all have something in common: More than 4 wheels! As the last group unlocked, these cars all have something else in common: A +Grip modifier for all conditions. They’ll still slide in dirt on Sport tires, of course, but you’re less likely to slide right off the track and into last place.

Major Unlock: 2008 Scorpion 6x6

Scorpion 6x6 special ability: Smoke 'Em (Nitro Boost starts full at the beginning of all races), +Grip, ++Handling.

Unlock for completing all track and car unlocks in game? “Super Grip” tires for all cars, with ++Grip on Paved and +Grip on Dirt. Yes, this means with the Tired Out cars, no more sliding on dirt, but the downside of Super Grip tires is, well, you have to beat the game to unlock them. We really are just a bunch of trolls in the end. The best tires that’ll put the game into easy mode? Yeah, you have to beat the game to unlock them.

3 Likes

DRIVE THE DREAM

You remember 1995? No, not Cotton Eye Joe. We mean something iconic with wheels.

Primus, one of the more popular car brands in the world, released their first hypercar after 47 years of existing. Primus is still today (2008) a well-known brand, however, their past vehicles Astrona, Publica, Imperator and many more have become iconic vehicles in the meantime. But there was nothing like the Ultima.
The Ultima keeps what the name promises, as the Ultima 880 SV (produced only in 2.000 units from 1995 to 1998) was one of the fastest and strongest vehicles ever made, it’s name was called alongside Bugattii EB110, CLK-GTR and McLaren F1.

880 horsepower, 370 kph top speed - it was popular poster in boy’s rooms, and whoever remembers the car on the cover will surely buy the game.

PRIMUS MOTOR COMPANY is offering you an official licensing of the car.

3 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: LAST DAY FOR SUBMISSIONS :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

Additional submissions recieved from:
@IDK158
@Lanson
@Madrias
@Happyhungryhippo

1 Like

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT CLOSED :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

Don’t expect results by the end of the week at the latest

Didnt i send you stuff?

Edit “Additional” woops.

Ignore me, i suck dicks

you were mentioned in the 1 week reminder already :skull: