AGC25 - A Terrible Concept

these are the final results right? If so im not able to host this due to current life situations i find myself in, so @Ludvig if you can host, that’d be perfect

Yep you won, congrats!

I’m up for hosting if y’all are fine with waiting until (early) next year for submission start.
The easy way would be recycling the game concept from here, but it needs some revisions to work as a brief , and I want to think of other options too. I’ll probably start off with a poll of a couple concepts soon.

As for the Titanus (my inner 14 year old says name funny), the stripe & stars weren’t supposed to be there. Or at least be mirrored :man_shrugging:
The front end started off almost 100% similar to the rear, but had no flow so I changed it but was too lazy to do the same for the 3,6R rear.

4 Likes

I think with the holidays coming up and so many challenges going on ATM, nobody would object a little delay.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have no issues waiting for next year, personally.

I may not be an AGC main-stay, but, I had fun here and might try another.

And, yeah, my inability to design modern bit me hard in the ass. I spent 80% of the time figuring out how to do the 6x6 bit on that car, and 20% of the time trying to wrap a modern supercar into it.

@LS_Swapped_Rx-7, if I might ask, which of the RoadBurners cars was your favorite of the batch? They were all originally made for different challenges, and modified (read: I put the blowers on them and retuned the engines) for this one.

i’d say the sidekicker, i think it’s one of the most original and coolest of them all

2 Likes

Yeah, the Sidekicker was one of the most fun to build originally. Updating it just made it even more cool looking.

ezgif-5-08800e4358

4 Likes

get fucked lmao

4 Likes