AGC35 - Nitro Nights [RESULTS OUT]

Just for some that may not understand the best way to go about this… (i.e: me)

What would be a simple or good way to make underglow in Automation?

3d bumper bar under the sideskirts, second lip or splitter piece under the painted one, theres a couple ways like that.

THE SHOWOFF FROM DOWN UNDER

FISCHER ANUNNAKI MULE
“WARHEAD”

Imported straight from Australia, the Anunnaki Mule is a quite strange choice for a base car; poor weight distribution, harder to get hands on, things like that. But hey, at least it comes with all-wheel drive with limited slip, all while donning the good old Fischer six-speed manual for working hard and playing hard.

This one though? All that, and much more. Replacing its pushrod V8 engine is a new, modernized 6-liter DOHC V8 fitted from the Anunnaki PE, and tuned to make 730-something horsepowers. That and an upgraded suspension kit and aero kit ensures the 'ute to be on top of the pack every time. To try and counter the engine’s weight (and totally nothing else), an entire sound system and nitrous oxide system is fitted in the bed. Oh and the neons. Don’t forget about the neons.

Gallery

by Fischer Automobile
and MysteryWorks

12 Likes

Found in a junkyard after one too many street races in stock form, this Nisemono Sukairain TS-R was given a new lease on life with a heavily rebuilt SC series engine, swapping from the stock twin turbo setup to a more powerful single turbo pushing well over 600hp through the beefed up AWD system and a built 6 speed manual geared to push it well over 400km/h. Carbon fibre bonnet, splitter, wing and accents have been added along with stripping out the interior and tubbing the arches to add some fatter tires on the custom bronze coloured 19" wheels and a free flowing exhaust tip to top off the build

And a poster of it to compare to the stock car

2 Likes

How do I add underglow?

18 Likes
11 Likes
2020 Rusa Kunai Nitro Edition. All the LEDs.

A collab between @Oreology and @iivansmith

Bonus Kunai Content : HNC2 : The King Wants His Crown Back [PART 3] - #38 by Oreology when HNC pls

Gallery

BONUS!!!

15 Likes

The first incarnation of the tuned Kunai could pass for a factory-built race car, but this lime green masterpiece feels like a true one-off custom build unlike anything else in the world.

2 Likes

I’ll just put this out there but entries are now closed.

I’d like to do a bit more of a writeup than my usual generated reviews so I’ll see what I can do.

6 Likes

AGC35 Judging

The King of Nitro Nights

6. Nakano Cityscape GTT (@ksiolajidebt & @ter_z)

• Driveability: 75.5
  • Sportiness: 55.4
  • 0-60 mph: 3.61 seconds
  • 20m Gs: 1.25

Story Outcome:

Battle Against Rev Rebels

Ryo’s first race with the Nakano Cityscape GTT is against the Rev Rebels. The car’s good driveability (75.5) and decent sportiness (55.4) allow Ryo to navigate the challenging course. With a slower 0-60 mph time of 3.61 seconds, Ryo struggles to keep up with Kenta “Nitro” Nakamura’s explosive power. Despite the car’s high aesthetics (10 LOOKS), Ryo finishes respectably but doesn’t win.

Battle Against Samurai Streetburners

In the drifting competition, the Nakano Cityscape GTT’s great driveability (75.5) and aesthetics (10 LOOKS) help Ryo impress the judges. The car’s decent sportiness (55.4) and handling (20m Gs of 1.25) mean Ryo can rely more on his own skill. Ryo manages a close second through skillful drifting and control, showcasing the car’s potential.

Battle Against Neon Nightshades

The final showdown with the Neon Nightshades challenges the Nakano Cityscape GTT’s capabilities. The car show and LED light show contest see Ryo earning high scores due to the car’s stylish design (10 LOOKS) despite the low prestige (48.5). In the night-time street race, the car’s slower 0-60 (3.61s) puts Ryo at a disadvantage. Despite his best efforts and the car’s strong handling (20m Gs of 1.25), Ryo finishes strong but it’s not enough for the top spot.

1/3 Wins

5. Jefferson Granjero Pro Touring (@the-chowi)

• Driveability: 72.8
  • Sportiness: 48.4
  • 0-60 mph: 2.84 seconds
  • 20m Gs: 1.04

Story Outcome:

Ryo’s race against the Rev Rebels with the Jefferson Granjero Pro Touring is intense. The car’s high driveability (72.8) allows Ryo to handle the challenging course, but its moderate sportiness (48.4) means he has to push hard to keep up with Kenta “Nitro” Nakamura. With a 0-60 mph time of 2.84 seconds, Ryo stays competitive, but the car’s lower performance metrics mean he struggles to secure a decisive victory. Ryo finishes respectably but doesn’t win.

In the drifting competition, the Jefferson Granjero Pro Touring’s good driveability (72.8) and moderate comfort (25.5) help Ryo perform well. The car’s aesthetics (7 LOOKS) and decent sportiness (48.4) earn respectable scores, but its lower handling (20m Gs of 1.04) means Ryo has to rely more on technique. Despite this, Ryo manages a close victory through skillful drifting and control.

The final challenge with the Neon Nightshades sees Ryo showcasing the Jefferson Granjero Pro Touring’s strengths. The car show and LED light show contest see Ryo earning good scores due to the car’s stylish design (7 LOOKS) and prestige (61.6). During the night-time street race, the car’s slower handling (20m Gs of 1.04) puts Ryo at a disadvantage. Despite his best efforts, Ryo finds himself struggling to keep pace with the leaders. He ends up with a respectable, yet unremarkable, finish in the competition.

1/3 Wins

4. Nisemono Sukairain TS-R - Custom (@xsneakyxsimx)

• Driveability: 64.9
  • Sportiness: 58.8
  • 0-60 mph: 2.66 seconds
  • 20m Gs: 1.16

Story Outcome:

Ryo’s first race with the Nisemono Sukairain TS-R - Custom is against the Rev Rebels. The car’s good driveability (64.9) and sportiness (58.8) allow Ryo to navigate the challenging course. With a 0-60 mph time of 2.66 seconds, Ryo stays competitive, but Kenta “Nitro” Nakamura’s aggressive tactics make the race tough. Ryo secures a victory through skillful driving and the car’s decent reliability (72.2) allowing him to be consistent.

In the drifting competition, the Nisemono Sukairain TS-R - Custom’s solid sportiness (58.8) help Ryo impress the judges. The car’s driveability (64.9) ensures precise drifts, but its low aesthetic (3 LOOKS) hinders the overall score. Ryo manages a close second, showcasing his drifting skills and the car’s potential.

The final showdown with the Neon Nightshades challenges the Nisemono Sukairain TS-R - Custom’s capabilities. The car show and LED light show contest see Ryo earning below average scores due to low aesthetic (3 LOOKS) and low prestige (55.8). In the night-time street race, the car’s decent handling (20m Gs of 1.16) keeps Ryo competitive, but the lower driveability (64.9) causes occasional setbacks. These issues prevent Ryo from achieving consistent top performance, leading to a middle-of-the-pack finish in the overall competition.

1/3 Wins

3. Fischer Anunnaki Mule “Warhead” (@azkaalfafa)

• Driveability: 69.9
  • Sportiness: 35.4
  • 0-60 mph: 2.54 seconds
  • 20m Gs: 1.14

Story Outcome:

Ryo’s first challenge with the Fischer Anunnaki Mule “Warhead” is the race against the Rev Rebels. The car’s solid driveability (69.9) and impressive acceleration (0-60 mph in 2.54 seconds) give Ryo a competitive edge. However, its lower sportiness (35.4) means Ryo has to push hard to keep up with Kenta “Nitro” Nakamura’s explosive power. Despite the challenges, Ryo’s skill and the car’s reliability (84.1) help him secure a narrow victory.

In the drifting competition, the Fischer Anunnaki Mule “Warhead” performs admirably with its high safety (72.4) and aesthetic appeal (8 LOOKS). Ryo uses the car’s strong comfort (29.3) to execute smooth drifts, but its lower sportiness (35.4) requires him to rely on technique rather than raw performance. The car’s reliability (84.1) ensures consistent moves, allowing Ryo to win by a small margin.

The final challenge against the Neon Nightshades tests the Fischer Anunnaki Mule “Warhead” in various aspects. The car’s aesthetics (8 LOOKS) and prestige (72.4) earn high marks in the car show and LED light show contest. During the night-time street race, the car’s slower handling (20m Gs of 1.14) puts Ryo at a disadvantage. Despite this, Ryo’s skill and the car’s strong reliability (84.1) help him stay competitive, but he ultimately falls short of the top spot. He finishes respectably but doesn’t clinch the title.

2/3 Wins

2. Satoru Caelestis S2 STX-R (@MrCheez)

• Driveability: 77
  • Sportiness: 50.3
  • 0-60 mph: 3.22 seconds
  • 20m Gs: 1.17

Story Outcome:

Ryo takes on the Rev Rebels with the Satoru Caelestis S2 STX-R, leveraging its unmatched driveability (77). Despite its moderate sportiness (50.3), the car’s reliability (92) keeps it running smoothly through the high-speed race. With a 0-60 mph time of 3.22 seconds, Ryo barely manages to keep pace with the competition, but Kenta “Nitro” Nakamura’s explosive power mods make the race nearly impossible. Ryo narrowly edges out a win due to his superior consistency.

The drifting competition against the Samurai Streetburners puts Ryo’s skills and the Satoru Caelestis S2 STX-R’s capabilities to the test. The car’s aesthetic appeal (8 LOOKS) impresses the judges, and its high driveability (77) helps Ryo execute precise drifts. However, its lower sportiness (50.3) means Ryo has to rely more on technique than raw performance. He manages a close victory, impressing the crowd with his control and style.

In the final showdown with the Neon Nightshades, the Satoru Caelestis S2 STX-R’s aesthetics and performance are put to the ultimate test. The car show and LED light show contest see Ryo earning respectable scores due to the car’s stylish design (8 LOOKS) and prestige (59.5). However, in the night-time street race, the car’s slower 0-60 mph time (3.22 seconds) and moderate handling (20m Gs of 1.17) mean Ryo struggles to keep up with Hiro “Phantom” Saito. Ryo finishes strong but falls short of the top spot.

2/3 Wins

1. Rusa Kunai (@Oreology & @iivansmith)

• Driveability: 71.8
  • Sportiness: 70.4
  • 0-60 mph: 2.24 seconds
  • 20m Gs: 1.33

Story Outcome:

Ryo faces the Rev Rebels in a high-speed race through Daikoku’s winding roads. The Rusa Kunai’s exceptional driveability (71.8) and sportiness (70.4) allow Ryo to deftly navigate the sharp corners and challenging terrain. Its quick acceleration (0-60 mph in 2.24 seconds) and superior handling (20m Gs of 1.33) give Ryo a decisive edge. Despite Kenta “Nitro” Nakamura’s aggressive tactics, Ryo’s mastery of the Rusa Kunai helps him secure a thrilling victory.

In a drifting competition set in Daikoku’s industrial sector, Ryo must outmaneuver the Samurai Streetburners. The Rusa Kunai’s high safety (60.9) and reliability (70.5) ensure consistent performance under pressure. Its impressive aesthetic appeal (10 LOOKS) earns high marks in the visual aspect of the competition. Ryo’s skillful drifts and the car’s excellent handling help him surpass Yumi “Blaze” Tanaka’s sleek maneuvers, leading to another victory.

The final showdown with the Neon Nightshades involves a multi-part event: a car show, LED light show contest, and a night-time street race. The Rusa Kunai’s high prestige (67.2) and top-tier aesthetic appeal (10 LOOKS) shine in the car show and light contest. During the race, Ryo’s superb control of the car’s power and speed ensures he stays ahead of Hiro “Phantom” Saito. The Rusa Kunai’s balance of style and performance secures Ryo’s overall victory, crowning him the

“King of Nitro Nights.”

3/3 Wins

|Final placing|

1. @Oreology & @iivansmith
  2. @MrCheez
  3. @azkaalfafa
  4. @xsneakyxsimx
  5. @the-chowi
  6. @KSIolajidebt & @Ter_z

Some notes about the competition
Pretty much everything was done today, in about 5 hours. Yes I already have my hosting sheet which I can shuffle the stat importance around on, yes I’m using chat gpt to do 95% of the writing, but I don’t think it takes away from any of the fun of competing in a competition and building a car. Coming up with writing is the hardest part of hosting duties, especially if you need scripts and such and I respect those that want to tell the story of hosting in such a way.
Still, my main point is this: These results took a week to come out because I literally didn’t touch automation in that time, I was lazy. Had I just started, it’d have been much easier, I had a lot of fun judging these cars. Either way, the results sheet will be shared and you are allowed to make use of it yourself for any competitions in the future.
I want to get back to regular challenges, not ones that give months to make something, and then take months to “judge” only to be dumped the rankings after nothing happens.

Link to stat sheet

Written with the help of ChatGPT, any resemblance to the dreams of real people is entirely unintended, I hate spreadsheets and people who can't finish their challenges
17 Likes

Yeah, not completely surprised my subpar styling choices (i.e barely different from stock) was going to hold it back. And I tried doing some style of underglow but I didn’t really try hard enough to make it work so just left it without and let it be more “proper race car for the road” vibe which while I prefer, is obviously not what the challenge intended.

Anyway, congrats to @Oreology and @iivansmith!

5 Likes

Wow! Did not expect that outcome haha. Actually, looking at the spreadsheets, we were extremely lucky to just edge out the win! Really nice work to @MrCheez!

This car was based on a previous HNC car (Rusa Kunai HNC2) with almost the exact same engineering and tuning, except for a twin-turbo V8 instead of a crazy-built Inline-6. Also extremely lucky we decided to tone down the suspension tuning a bit to reduce SVC… and it was SVC that almost killed us here lol.

Anyway, me and @iivansmith are interested in hosting the next one, please stay tuned! But I really LOVE this concept of having multiple “bosses” you defeat so… might take some inspiration lol.

10 Likes

Congrats @Oreology and @iivansmith, You car are in automation update in steam

7 Likes

Hey guys! Just an update, I actually have the idea and concept ready, but seeing there’s a lot of other challenges should I release it soon or maybe wait another week?

(It’s a sportscar racing theme)

I’m thinking once I open the forum there will be at least a week of rules deliberation too, so take that into consideration.

• Release it this weekend (1-2 days from now)
  • Release it next weekend
0 voters

Hi everyone, so I think based on the results I will release it next weekend (12th/13th July).

There’s quite a lot of challenges already with similar timelines converging to similar deadlines, from CSC, CSR, JOC, to Weekend Warrior.

This one’s timeline I plan to be somewhat due early August, possible same as TEV just to let you guys more time for these other big challenges too.

However, if you all want to get ready, here’s the concept:
You build a fast sportscar or supercar for the police to catch elite street racers. Year is open from 1980 to 2020 - it’s a game anyway, so you can use older cars but just the engineering will be based on 2020. I want it to be accessible so the years are large so you can re-use or rework some of your existing cars perhaps.

Anyway, here’s a sneak peak:

18 Likes

:thinking:

I love the idea

3 Likes

Okay, new AGC is up!

3 Likes