AGC35 - Nitro Nights [ENTRIES CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING]

Just for some that may not understand the best way to go about this… (i.e: me)

What would be a simple or good way to make underglow in Automation?

3d bumper bar under the sideskirts, second lip or splitter piece under the painted one, theres a couple ways like that.

THE SHOWOFF FROM DOWN UNDER

FISCHER ANUNNAKI MULE
“WARHEAD”

Imported straight from Australia, the Anunnaki Mule is a quite strange choice for a base car; poor weight distribution, harder to get hands on, things like that. But hey, at least it comes with all-wheel drive with limited slip, all while donning the good old Fischer six-speed manual for working hard and playing hard.

This one though? All that, and much more. Replacing its pushrod V8 engine is a new, modernized 6-liter DOHC V8 fitted from the Anunnaki PE, and tuned to make 730-something horsepowers. That and an upgraded suspension kit and aero kit ensures the 'ute to be on top of the pack every time. To try and counter the engine’s weight (and totally nothing else), an entire sound system and nitrous oxide system is fitted in the bed. Oh and the neons. Don’t forget about the neons.

Gallery

by Fischer Automobile
and MysteryWorks

12 Likes

Found in a junkyard after one too many street races in stock form, this Nisemono Sukairain TS-R was given a new lease on life with a heavily rebuilt SC series engine, swapping from the stock twin turbo setup to a more powerful single turbo pushing well over 600hp through the beefed up AWD system and a built 6 speed manual geared to push it well over 400km/h. Carbon fibre bonnet, splitter, wing and accents have been added along with stripping out the interior and tubbing the arches to add some fatter tires on the custom bronze coloured 19" wheels and a free flowing exhaust tip to top off the build

And a poster of it to compare to the stock car

2 Likes

How do I add underglow?

18 Likes
11 Likes
2020 Rusa Kunai Nitro Edition. All the LEDs.

A collab between @Oreology and @iivansmith

Bonus Kunai Content : HNC2 : The King Wants His Crown Back [PART 3] - #38 by Oreology when HNC pls

Gallery

BONUS!!!

13 Likes

The first incarnation of the tuned Kunai could pass for a factory-built race car, but this lime green masterpiece feels like a true one-off custom build unlike anything else in the world.

1 Like

I’ll just put this out there but entries are now closed.

I’d like to do a bit more of a writeup than my usual generated reviews so I’ll see what I can do.

6 Likes