Animu and Mango Thread

Literally on the picture title

From Baccano even though I never watched it

This one then

have we started a guess the anime thread

oh god

4 Likes

The white collar and red blazer reminds me of Azumanga Daioh! except for the completely different art style so idk!

1 Like

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
itā€™s Megumi Katou?

FTFY

didnā€™t watch it.

kay then. continuing on.

1 Like

All i know is that this character is from Cowboy Bebop, but i donā€™t know anything else, as i didnā€™t watch it yet. (Iā€™m watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann right now)

If you havenā€™t seen it yet - now you have. That should be a thing.

2 Likes

I like Hellsing Ultimate and FMA:B a lot. I think these are the best anime ever made
But sadly its not available in russian, or only badly translate. My english is quite bad.

Did anyone watch Testament of the Sister New Devil? I dont know what to think about that.

Shinmai Maou Testament?

Looks like shitty DxD which I donā€™t watch either

Hate actiony shit unless theyā€™re super hammy like JJBA

1 Like

Yes that one, its only tits and ass all the time. Very lot plot. Is Highschool DxD worth to watch?

Its good, if you want to get drunk. I watched a handful of episodes and its such a generic story, the whole anime only lives of showing tons of naked skin.

2 Likes

yeahā€¦ nothing beats keijo though
i takes fan service, then make a whole parody out of the fan service culture

1 Like

looks up Keijo

the fuck is this :joy:

Itā€™s as if they said fuck pretense, letā€™s make this 100% T&A ecchi.

Wait, thatā€™s exactly what it is.

MUST. RESIST.

1 Like

but i already gave you the trailer for itā€¦

you did? I didnā€™t watch it :joy:

you did thoughā€¦

2 Likes

tangentially related: body checking with your hips and ass is the encouraged form of blocking in the all-female sport Roller Derbyā€¦

1 Like

Thought Iā€™d chime in on the Keijo discussion that out of the few Anime Iā€™ve tried, I liked it the most.

1 Like

just be careful

6 Likes