Apex Automotive World Racing Cup S1 - Unfortunate Happenings

The season has ended early. Unfortunately, the Traveller withdrew, meaning the Skyfall Spec S has automatically won the Spec S Championship by default.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Ron.

I too realized that the competition’s rules were much to complex, and thus, I will be hosting another, more ‘open’, competition.
I look forward to Season 2, but we’ll see.

Bye :wink:

Few questions, any restrictions on year, fuel type, model quality sliders aside from safety?
Also just a note, from the BRC challenge experence you need a much smaller displacement cap on turbos if you want N/A’s to even have a chance. Aside from that a very nice concept.

Thanks!
Little modifications done.

I’ma send in my OWN car. If you want to verify my authenticity, check the file.

Vehicle Name: Chaser RS
Vehicle championship: Spec S Street Championship
Vehicle file: SpecSRace1.zip (29.5 KB)
Vehicle Brand: Apex Automotive
Company Forum: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3837
Which race: 1
I agree that my car platform, model, and engine, that I have submitted here, will be used in only the race I have selected for the championships that I have selected. I agree that I may win or lose, and that I will not under any circumstances be an annoying kid if my car doesn’t win. I agree to volunteer information if I believe a statistic is wrong and I am able to provide proof that the statistic I believe is wrong, is wrong. I also agree that these terms may change at any time and I can be held liable for them, and that it is my responsibility to check up upon these terms.
Signed,
ronnie4444.

Bump

Do we have to make a car for each track?

Yes, from the rules, a new car for each of the races must be used meeting the criteria for the class.

Personally, I think weekly might be too often for a new car each race. Most of us have jobs and families, as well as other commitments. 2 weeks would be more reasonable, monthly would be even more realistic considering there are three classes and missing a week is grounds for elimination/disqualification. Just a thought…

I think a week is too short too. It’s kinda hard to be building 3 car a week on top of other stuff. Unless you have built all you cars. I’m also really busy in the summer. Is it possible to send in your cars early if needed?

REVISED

Vehicle Name: Skyfall Spec-S
Vehicle championship: Spec-S
Vehicle file: Montes_Skyfall_Spec_S.rar (44.4 KB)
Vehicle Brand: Montes
Company Forum: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
I agree that my car platform, model, and engine, that I have submitted here, will be used in only the race I have selected for the championships that I have selected. I agree that I may win or lose, and that I will not under any circumstances be an annoying kid if my car doesn’t win. I agree to volunteer information if I believe a statistic is wrong and I am able to provide proof that the statistic I believe is wrong, is wrong. I also agree that these terms may change at any time and I can be held liable for them, and that it is my responsibility to check up upon these terms.
Signed,
VMO.

If you look a breach of rules, please, contact me here to resolve the problems.

Hey guys. I’ll modify the post. 2 weeks to 3 weeks. Enjoy!

Edit: All set!

VMO,

The Skyfall’s engine uses super unleaded. You’ve entered it into the Spec-S championship, which allows at most premium unleaded.

Just so you know, the vehicle will be disqualified until the fuel requirements are met. Apart from that, fantastic job!

-Ron, CEO and Founder of Apex Automotive and Borovian Motors.

My car use now 95 octane fuel. I have edited my message.

Leo Motorsport Division decided to tweak the standard Leo Mattone to Spec S regulations of Apex AWRC. Our “Flying Brick” is a very capable car, and we hope to do well this season.
Vehicle Name: Mattone Volante EvoI
Vehicle championship: Spec S
Vehicle file: Leo Mattone Volante EvoI.zip (32.4 KB)
Vehicle Brand: Leo
Company Forum: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3447&p=27102&hilit=leo#p27102
Signed,
RoninGT21.

Vehicle Name: Compact-S
Vehicle championship: Company Roadcar Championship
Vehicle file: Montes_Compact_S.rar (30.6 KB)
Vehicle Brand: Montes
Company Forum: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
Signed,
VMO.

I use the Skyfall Spec-S to Spec S Street Championship. The Compact-S i for the Company Roadcar Championship. I like to entry in the booth championships. The new Skyfall engine is in this place: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3976#p33539

Hi! Listings are updated.

did I use cf chassis on this one? Oops.

If this is still open I’d be keen to join - Initial post says 29th, but top of post still states ‘Open for Entries,’ please clarify.

I’d be keen to have a go as well. Are you likely to implement Aero Rules until at least the next patch? also does the Rx7/944 Body count as a hatch or coupe? as far as I can see I can use it in different forms for all 5 entries.

The 1st race is 30th april and the date passed.

No, I changed it to today. And yes, you can still enter, I’ll do the race at about 8:00 EST.