Aruna's Mods

Noted! I can fix that today!

2 Likes

Future Bound '78

Future Bound ‘78 body (2.4m) with 6 different variants. 1978 year. Based upon DMC Delorean.

2dr Coupe
2dr Inset Coupe
2dr Coupe Targa x2 (Soft or hard top)
2dr Coupe Inset Targa x2 (Soft or hard top)

For 4.24

Thanks to Warpman909 and HybridTronny for the extra pics!

19 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 9

This wheel pack includes 15 new wheels (29 wheels including variants) with quite a range of choice!

10 Likes

Redbird '55

Redbird '55 body (4.1m) with 1 variant. 1955 year. Based upon Bluebird CN7.

0dr Coupe “Redbird”

For 4.24

8 Likes

Just a little update, but I’ve now begun a Ko-Fi page too! As this allows for one-time donations and the entire donation would go to me (rather than a lot getting reduced from Patreon!)

If you feel like supporting me and my modelling career, feel free to here!

6 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 10

Wow! My tenth wheel pack, I didn’t think I’d get to doing so many within the span of a year or so!

It is now on the workshop and includes 15 different wheel pack (24 wheels including variants) with a large variety in choice!

15 Likes

Beautiful as always!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! I should also note, I haven’t slowed down with making mods, more so that I am mainly working on projects for the vanilla game instead! I will keep ones that don’t work for vanilla as mod in free time, or the wheel packs too.

5 Likes

Finally got around to grabbing all 10 wheel packs. No clue how I missed the first nine…

5 Likes

Have you been doing it for a whole year??!! :scream: :scream:

1 Like

Nooooo, haha. I’d been making wheel models over this year and last is how I mean lol :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, it’s been half a year since I had last posted a mod. I’ve been busy but also been lost in my depression and struggling to get the motivation to work and especially port old mods to 4.27 along with doing vanilla work. It’s taking extremely long to get the help I need for my mental health, though do not worry I am “okay”.

Anyway, here is a massive wheel pack I made:

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 11

This wheel pack includes 30 new wheels (113 wheels including variants) with a massive array of choice, including newly done whitewall, redwall, and tyre-wall texts!

Please consider supporting me through Ko-Fi or Patreon! I am a freelance artist and do this as hobby and work. In the future I may open again for commissions for mod bodies once I feel in a better state of mind.

Sidenote: Please don’t keep commenting on my older mods “update to 4.27” be patient, they are coming in the future.

21 Likes

Oh I would love to have you create a body mod for the Bugatti Veiron, Land Cruiser Prado and Lada Largus. Which I would like to copy.
I was always scared off by the appearance and rumbling roar of the engine of this car, but how well it is made on the inside makes me become friends with it. I think you can guess who I mean.
But with the fact that you have to pay, I will just say nothing. The right decision. After all, you are not considered the author of this game. My experience creating mods for Ravenfield comes to mind, where I got really carried away and got dry eye syndrome. So now, my eyes have unlearned to produce tears.

There is a Veyron-like mod body already available, but it has not been ported from 4.24 to 4.27 yet. Also, I know that the Explorer-like vanilla body from the 2000s can be made to resemble a Land Cruiser Prado with the right fixtures, and the Kangoo body is a surprisingly decent base for a Lada Largus clone (at least from the front), albeit with a higher roof than its real-life counterpart.

3 Likes

I’m dying for someone to make an Bugatti EB112 body spanning from 2.8 to 3m wheelbase… It would be my dream long-term build…

3 Likes

The Continental GT-like body is the closest approximation to it, but it was last seen in version 4.17 if I’m not mistaken, and was not remade for later game builds.

2 Likes

The closest I got was the 911 body 2.7m… It is a very specific shape, but would work with more wheelbase.

I don’t do requests, this is not a thread for requesting mods.

6 Likes

Aruna - these are beautiful, well done! I’m putting some on my Porsche thing and it completely changes the look.

2 Likes

There is a Lua error when I try to select one of the convertible variants of Hanshin 90s, which prevents me from using it.

I knew that the classification of convertible bodies has been changed since May 2020, shortly before 4.24 went public, which made Hanshin 90s convertibles invisible outside of Trim Body Selection since then.
Currently, convertible bodies are classified as a subvariation, such as Convertible Saloon/Sedan, Convertible Hatchback and/or Convertible 4x4/SUV.