Aruna's Mods

Ah I see, this is an easy fix I can do now :smile:

Edit: T57, Exige (NWB & LWB), and Hanshin bodies have been fixed.

8 Likes

A small update! It has been a while since you may have seen me post a body mod here, but it isn’t because I don’t do them anymore, I actually focus on them but I make them for the vanilla/base game now! You may have seen on the official discord, but if not I will list all I have done that is featured in the vanilla/base game till this point in oldest to newest order:

Swedge 1970
Euro 1950
60s LMP 1960
Stylish SUV 09 (Redone version from previously a mod!)
Swinger 1956
Rouen 1946
Stradale 1998
Charites 2000 (Replacement for an outdated vanilla body)
Relay 1985 (Replacement for an outdated vanilla body)

Coming soon to that list will be a replacement for the LMP80s body currently in-game! I have been working my best to get it done amongst my personal issues I face every day. Here is a few shots of it from Blender & Automation in-game testing:

Mid-Engined targa variant:

Mid-Engined spyder variant:

Front-Engined coupe variant:

It’ll come in coupe, targa, and spyder for the midship, while front-engine will be coupe and targas only. Also in these wheelbases: 2.39m, 2.51m, 2.65m, and 2.78m.

Here is also a lot of in-game shots from myself and others testing to show the diversity of the body! (Note the model does not currently have seams, just invisible placeholder cuts):

Credit: Myself!

Credit: @HurtsJustALittleBit

Credit: @HybridTronny

Credit: @kaybee

Credit: @KSIolajidebt

Credit: @laptoppe (Discord)

Credit: @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T

20 Likes

That front-engine version might actually see some use from me.

3 Likes

The LMP 80’s project is complete! It’ll feature in the next update for the game :ok_hand:

For now here’s a little spoiler of the wheelbase variants from smallest to largest: 2.39m, 2.51m, 2.65m, 2.78m.

Once released in-game, I’ll be uploading a separate mod version for the front-longitudinal/FR version with less restrictive engine bounds, due to the way vanilla engine bay size is calculated on the sloping bonnet there is issues sticking much larger than a 4.5L V8 due to height.

12 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 12

My next wheel pack is here! 16 new wheels with extra variants too. I have also redone pack 4 & 5 which are included in this mod.

12 Likes

Noire '36

Noire ‘36 body with 4 different variants. 1936 year. Based off Bugatti T57SC Atlantic

2 door Coupe
2 door Targa Hard
2 door Targa Soft
2 door Cabrio Coach

For 4.27

Extra notes:

The bonnet & sides of front fenders placement will be a bit skewed due to how the UV map works. The best tips I can give is using 3D placement to angle the fixture so its placement is viewed more angled towards the area. Use this guide for extra help.

16 Likes

Teardrop '37

Teardrop ‘37 body with 4 different variants. 1937 year. Based off Talbot Lago T150 Teardrop

2 door Coupe
2 door Coupe Alt
2 door Targa Hard
2 door Targa Soft
2 door Cabriolet

For 4.27

Extra notes:

The bonnet & sides of front fenders placement will be a bit skewed due to how the UV map works. The best tip I can give is using 3D placement to angle the fixture so its placement is viewed more angled towards the area. Use this guide for extra help: Crowd sourced detailing guides - #67 by MisterRocketMan

Using the cog in the fixtures tab called “Advanced Trim Settings” you can toggle the chassis on or off which is vital to this mod working properly.

Please consider supporting me through Ko-Fi or Patreon! I am a freelance artist and do this as hobby and work. In the future I may open again for commissions for mod bodies.

https://ko-fi.com/aruna
https://www.patreon.com/Aruna

17 Likes

So, I’ll be first to admit, this is me being totally eccentric, and I completely understand if I’m being odd, or asking the impossible, the impractical, or just something you have no desire to do.

I have to admit, I like the Style Cruiser body, and I’m a bit of a fan of the limousine. Yes, I know, it’s already updated to 4.27, I’ve been tinkering with a design on one for a little while now.

I suppose I ought to just mention my bit of weirdness…

Would it be possible to make it in a double-stretch version? As in two center window sections, longer wheelbase, etc?

As I said, completely understandable if it’s just not something you want to do at all. This was just me having a weird moment where I looked at the car earlier and thought it might be interesting to have a longer limo.

I don’t do requests, but if I get around to redoing the body I might consider it

3 Likes

Aruna’s Badge Pack

A collection of mine and others Automation themed badges for companies or automationverse countries!

Credits -
Letara Flag: Cake_ape

I actually forgot to upload this here when I first made it on Jan 10th, but better late than ever I suppose :smile:, more might be added in future!

Edit: You might notice mine and others badges removed, that’s because they were being claimed as others which is totally not cool.

12 Likes

Aruna’s Legacy Wheel Pack 2

Currently Wheel Pack 7 only, will be adding more with time, this pack will eventually contain Aruna’s Wheel pack 7 through to 10

16 Likes

Aruna’s Tyre Textures

Arunahart and whitewall textures currently, may add more in the future! I use specular at .10 in the photo seen, these are materials which are applied to the “tyre thread” on the car colours under wheel area.

Big thanks to Mdgamer2000 for helping me setup the tyre textures!

10 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 13

My next wheel pack is here! 11 new wheels with extra variants too.

14 Likes

Swinger '56 Mod version

Mod version of the Swinger '56 I created for vanilla game with rear-engine re-enabled.

6 Likes

Aruna’s Supporter Badge Pack

A collection of supporters submitted Automation badges for companies!

Credits -
Kawikima - Evil Kyle Busch Gaming
Toivonen - Nocturne
Ultratica - Nocturne
Viaggio - Nocturne

If you would like your own badge created or maybe a wheel for the next wheel pack, please consider supporting me through either Ko-Fi or Patreon!

2 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 14

My next wheel pack is here! 11 new wheels with extra variants too.

Credits to: @Portalkat42, @Stryder237, @mben92 , @Secrane and @Est_Nbmstr for use of their builds!

21 Likes

Your wheel packs are always awesome, and this is no exception.

5 Likes