Automation Airfield Power Lap Times

Is a second car for my company allowed or is every user only allowed to participate with one car(1 production and 1 racing car)?

You can submit an unlimited amount of cars for any board :slight_smile:.

I like how Iā€™m third even though the car was not even intended to break records.

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll drop down places soon enough :wink:.

For a 4000lb, 400hp luxury sedan, the Memrix is actually hanging with the sports cars. Maybe I should make a high performance version of itā€¦

edit- welp, nevermind. Accidentally delete the platform :cry:

Meh, all of these times are extremly skewed compared to real life, the next update will equalize it out a bit better. I dont think a production sports car will ever attain 1.30g on a skidpad any time soon without extreme cost.

Iā€™d prefer to see the skidpad at a specific speedā€¦ say 200kph/124mph? Theoretical skidpad in case of cars that canā€™t even go that fast! That or something to allow us to specify a speed to check the g readings.

Weā€™ll display different types of stats in the bottom stat window on the testing page depending on what testing page you are on. There will be more downforce related data in th next bigger update.

Submitted a new 1978 car from my company. Another of my not that fast cars, but getting more improved due to better tech that my company is working towards!

New fastest race time with the Loyer R3 blitzing the track in just 1:11.8!

Could this spark a reply from motoring rivals Callahan? Letā€™s wait and seeā€¦

We have indeed seen a reply from Callahan since Loyerā€™s R3 made a world record time of 1:11.8. Callahan have matched that time and now jointly hold the record for the worlds fastest time around the Airfield track!

These times seem a bit ridiculous, 1:16 with a production car,lolololol.

Not really. Look at the Ariel Atom 500, Pagani Huayra, BAC Mono.

Those arent really production cars imo. Sure there road legal, but i dont think thier are production cars, they dont produce very many.

There has to be a limit to what is productionā€¦ hence why Top Gear just gives up and says certain ground clearance and no slicks. This is actually more stringent with the use of limited fuel, no race headers, no semi-slicksā€¦

Anyways, Iā€™m working on the 1981 lineup of my cars, so I might have a 3rd car to run on the list.

Here is my Sport coupe. A production car with a basic package and standard safety.

Nimrod - 3.0l I6 Turbo -

Added a rule that prohibits race tubular exhausts to be used on production cars :slight_smile:

And Loyer has marched forth to the top of the race board once more, with their new racer the R3-B lapping the track in just 1:11.8! Will we see a better time?

Have no idea how you guys are getting into the 11ā€™s, i can pull 1:14ā€™s all day long with 5-6 different cars and engines but no faster. Anyone getting higher than 1.34g@92.2km/hr laterals? surely 1250kw (1676hp) is enough? gearing is good enough for 2.3second 0-100km/hr and an 8.58 1/4 mile @ about 290km/hr :bulb:

I suppose you built an undriveable monster. :wink: You will lose time in the track simulation if the ratio sportiness/tameness is too high.