Automation Airfield Power Lap Times

Well at the moment I’m not getting any submissions anyway. But once the leaderboards start filling up, I may add it in the future.

I’d be making some cars to run on this track if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m working on Road Atlanta still. I think I got an initial version ready to go, so I’ll probably get a very slow first car of the company to run the track.

Here my entry for the production car section, Meet the Hawker Kamala RSport With the RR Package.

You have semi-slicks there…, I think would be better if they were only for race cars (due that we have no proper slicks) :slight_smile:

I’ll accept your entry this time, but next time send me the entry as a PM. It says in the rules that entries not made by PM won’t be counted, it just stops this topic being flooded with irrelevant replies. :slight_smile:

Hey pleb, so there’s no problem with the semi slicks in production cars?.., just clarifying cos I don’t mind at all :slight_smile:

[quote=“Razyx”]

Hey pleb, so there’s no problem with the semi slicks in production cars?.., just clarifying cos I don’t mind at all :slight_smile:[/quote]

Not for now as they’re road legal, but if this causes problems for the leaderboard (e.g. fastest production car time matching fastest race car time), then I will make it race-only.

Yup, but If we don’t have some kind of categories only the sport or super sport cars will be on top of the production list car, dunno… I have (and more guys out there) a little sporty monster.

Wait, in the post above, you said the semi-slicks are for production cars, but the rules in the 1st post state otherwise.

Indeed just ask about that and I didn’t see it before :unamused: … (and I’ve read about the ultimate fuel…¿?)

[quote=“pleb”]

I’ll accept your entry this time, but next time send me the entry as a PM. It says in the rules that entries not made by PM won’t be counted, it just stops this topic being flooded with irrelevant replies. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Well, in this case people know what there going against :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Razyx”]

Indeed just ask about that and I didn’t see it before :unamused: … (and I’ve read about the ultimate fuel…¿?)[/quote]

IMO semi-slicks are tires such as the tires found on the new z28 camaro, z06 corvette and porshes, there not full slicks, hence the same semi-slicks, race cars have full slicks that have near zero tread in them.

[quote=“USDMFTW”]

Indeed just ask about that and I didn’t see it before :unamused: … (and I’ve read about the ultimate fuel…¿?)

IMO semi-slicks are tires such as the tires found on the new z28 camaro, z06 corvette and porshes, there not full slicks, hence the same semi-slicks, race cars have full slicks that have near zero tread in them.[/quote]

USDMFTW I know that they are road legal but I was trying to point out that if we send our super sport premium cars (and we will do it) with semi slicks to the production list… well, the laptimes will be close to the racing cars…, and OTOH we couldn’t compare some beatiful and powerful e.g. hatchbacks, coupes etc… (this last point talking about categories… not semi slicks).

You know what, your right, i just build a retard mode car with the same engine with huge spolier all carbon etc. only ~2 seconds faster.

Yeah, I decided to make semi-slicks race only because as Razyx said, it will make it unfair for mainstream production cars.

Sorry for not replying to let you’s know, it was late and I wasn’t really thinking straight :blush:

Are the three posted times with semi slicks or sport tires?

The Harrbol Memrix had medium-compound tires. I’m not sure about the other 2.

The Hawker Kamala RSport had semi slicks, but USDMFTW send me an updated time with sport compound tires.

Just submitted what should be the slowest time for the production board, but considering economy car from 1975? Eh, can only go up from there for my company!

It’s OK! You’re in 6th place (for now… :stuck_out_tongue: )