Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

I will do that when I get home, thanks for reminding me… I shouldn’t be slacking off like this :sweat:

3 Likes

Smooth Begie :grin:

Weighing at exactly 1000.00kg and power by 340hp 3.1L V8 for $17k. And it’s got exhaust providing plenty of down force. Hey what did people back in 76 know about aero :wink:

5 Likes

JHW P-76T

Because what fun is Motorsport without just a little insanity?

8 Likes

9 entries so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’ll bung mine to ya in a few

It is so hard to build a fast Van iam more then 3s behind,…i think i will try till the last second to improve it.
And does anyone has also bug with the not t3 van body?

But my fast build benchmark car is faster on the ATT than my last year champion with the power penalty.

Are we allowed to send in more than one car :smiling_imp: ? like one real competitor and one “fun” car?

1 Like

I would be so down for that (hello barths monstertrucks):smile: lets say fun car must me 10% or something slower that real one… this means however some extra work for already hard working abl team :innocent:

4 Likes

Yeah, than let the work for a real competition car beginn :smiling_imp:

10% is really slow i think. That would be a 2:22:xx if you car make 2:09:xx at the att. My Van is at 2:12:xx now so i had to make him.
I know i build it now, but what whould you think about making the “fun” car department in relation to the used body.
Like the Strech Limo. Both Vans, The Offtroad car and something like that.

1 Like

I want to make a station wagon now

1 Like

Racing estate you say…
http://www.botbnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/btcc_1994_rydell.jpg

Nothing new :wink:

5 Likes

If I can get one to go around the att in like 2:08:00 before tomorrow, I’m submitting that

I managed to throw something together that gets around 2:10:00

the 2 in a row podium finisher is now have a car that is almost as slow as a van…

2:11 here. GG

No the Van is fast :grin:.

I really like to use an unused body for this Season. So it’s hard to find something really fast. So i will use something New. i think The fastest body is already used by someone.

Oh dude stretch limo APL may need to happen

2 Likes

Yeah i thik that this will be fun

so are we also running racing vans and such?

Disclaimer: There will not be more than one car per user. At least not this season. You’re allowed to enter whatever car you want though as long as it goes by the rules.

2 Likes

Or rear engined death truck McGoo, in my case.

well fuck… i messed up the deadline…

Bump?