Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

True, I’ve forgot about the tyre diameter.

The FSR car is ready …

Rumors say they’re running a 3.2L V6 turbo in a front-engine configuration.

Tracks for this season will be released soon, sorry for the delay.

5 Likes

Introducing the Sabre

Apparently there was enough room to cram a 5800cc V6 in the back

3 Likes

Bogliq has chosen to update it’s entrant for the 1976 year as their previous car didn’t allow for sufficient aero enhancements to be fitted…

Presenting the MY76 Bogliq Kitten Claws (AE)

Hopefully our l’il pocket rocket will present well this time around!

5 Likes

Hodan will come.

We don’t know where, but we do know when…

:smiling_imp:

and we really know how.

In many tyre smokes.

5 Likes

When do we get to know what tracks will be used?

Later today, I expect

1 Like

Right now, actually!
We’re going to be taking your cars to race on Beginners Course, Spa, SPG Road Course, SPG 1/2 mile, Hockenheimring and then Silverstone.

4 Likes

Can we release the maps we’re using in one zip?

1 Like

The Scarab Aurora, first intended to be a competitor in BRC’ 76, but as the engine had to be upgraded, we had to postpone entering and give this a shot instead.

3 Likes

@nialloftara @Xoury @HighOctaneLove
As you didn’t know which tracks we were running when you submitted your cars, I’ll give you one chance to send me a re-tune. It’s up to you if you take it :wink:

@ramthecowy could you please link the tracks in the announcement post?

gonna start the smacktalk early and say this is all the tuning it needs :stuck_out_tongue: but seriously no I’m good, it was a fun build but if I try and tinker it precisely to tracks I get frustrated pretty quickly, so my driver will just make do with, as Clarkson would say, POOOWWWEERRR!

2 Likes

The Kitten proved too fiddly to homologate so the boffins at Bogliq whipped up a new entrant based on their continental GT, the Bogliq Dolphin…

Bogliq has high hopes for victory with this entry :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve added the links to the tracks in the round rules post :innocent:

Made as a single one-off racer, the V8 Spectre is function over form racing machine. based on a Hodan Chassis, and 2 Inline 4s, mated at the crank, this is a Monster on wheels. With a body made (mostly) from fibreglass, much protection was needed, hence the plastic sheilding behind the exhausts, and on the main bumpers. The Driver of this vehicle is Hodan Legend, Matsuko Nakoyama.

We will have fun :smiley:

6 Likes

:muscle: Zoomies :hugging:

what does that even mean

1 Like

Short Upwards facing open headers.

like those seen here on stubby Bob. Usually you’ll find them shooting fire on drag cars.

3 Likes

Designed with a ruler, and only a ruler.

Complicate, and add heaviness.

Is it the good twin, or the evil twin?

6 Likes

Guys can you please update op so rules and deadline are easy to find

2 Likes