Automation Community Racing league future?

Would anyone be willing to let me share their copy of Assetto Corsa on Steam for a couple days? I want to play the game before I buy it because it’s quite pricey.

I’m Waiting for the PS4 Version, actually. I wonder if it will work across platforms though…

Because it becomes expensive fast, especially if not racing base content.

Anyway, seems like AssCo is the winner :laughing:

I, too, like my ass ass-heavy.

AC will be good, not only for the racing league, but also just for fun. When not racing, people can just pick a random car and mess about with friends.

You can also do that in LFS.

Talking about LFS, seems like it gained a lot of ground lately in the polls.

Edit: Me and T16 are trying to see which cars are around as fast for the Assetto Corsa race.

I made this leaderboard for Magione, with a bunch of car suggestions. If anyone has better times than those on the board, or other car suggestions, just add them to the list.

Do note that some of the current times might be very shitty :laughing:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Think it’s worth cancelling my Need for Speed preorder to get AC then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’d certainly say it’s worth cancelling your Need for Speed preorder, anyhow :stuck_out_tongue:

well as soon as i can get a decent upgrade from my current computer.

i want to apply as the shitty driver#2

It’s been time to cancel it for the past lots of years

I just tried a few quick laps with the PS3 gamepad… dont try it at home.
Take a wheel.

My suggestion would be:

Sunday, from 18h00 to 19h00 GMT

6 laps around Magione, GT86 vs E30 vs Quattro vs Abarth SS S1
6 laps around Magione, Lotus Elise SC Step 2
6 laps around Magione, BMW E30 M3 Group A
5 laps around Nurburgring GP, Lotus Exige 240R Step 3
5 laps around Nurburgring GP, GT3

The load of small race is mainly for testing how well this would work, and we would probably move on to a longer main event + short cool down sprints like we have done in LFS the last few times.

Only vanilla content this week, and we would ask who has which DLC. Pretty sure many have the first one, but not sure about the other.

quattro and gt86 were dlc IIRC

Kinda, as they were included in a free update.

Everyone should have them though.

I miss the times when LFS was the obvious choice…

The Assetto Corsa server is currently up and running and I am racing a bit. So if anyone wants to join, please go ahead :slight_smile:

Any passwords on the server?

either none or automation, can’t remember right now, Ill be on for some minutes now

server disappeared on me, Im having all sorts of difficulty atm.

Yeah, it seems to be down atm.

Server is back up