Automation Hall Of Records

Both of these cars have outrageous, but legal, front splitters. I see no reason to exclude them from anything, records or comparisons.

Thanks, Jack.

I was going to post exactly these examples. The Z06 in particular, has that front lip design especially to be able to pass European pedestrian safety legislation. Which meant they had to make it even more aggressive.

Hmmm… maybe for the next one then

I must admit though, the front lips on these are so low that they probably couldn’t do much damage anyway.

[quote=“Cheeseman”]Hmmm… maybe for the next one then

I must admit though, the front lips on these are so low that they probably couldn’t do much damage anyway.[/quote]

Honestly though, I’d be more concerned by the 4000lb car behind the lip…

Most power per liter entry:
358.1 kW/Litre

Slowest 0-100 time: 119.4 seconds.

Highest Powered i6 entry:

Decided to add a bunch of values to the table

So, in short:

Comfort: 112.6
Prestige: 140.4
Safety: 125.5
Sportiness: 121.0
Tameness: 114.6
Avg. Reliability: 138.6

And a suggestion to add, engine reliability:

Also, forgot to highlight it, but the car I used for the safety record has 108.3 utility.

I raise the new slowest 0-100 time: 119.9 seconds.
I think top speed in automation is the speed the car reaches in 2 minutes, so i think this time can’t really be improved. im not 100% sure though

Just a quick reminder that the fastest km should still be mine :stuck_out_tongue: I updated with a sub 13s time on page 2.

I had a quick go at getting the most uneconomical car possible and found a bug or two. First, if you have an engine with ridiculously uneconomical engine (around the 0.01% mark) then for some reason you get insanely high fuel economy. With a little fiddling I got the CRX style body to around 1875mpgUK, and could probably get higher still with the beetle body or the body used with the current record holder (but I don’t have that body yet). Another bug is if you use a similar engine but the car ends up with a top speed of 0.0mph. If you do that then the fuel economy becomes infinite. Both of these attempts would have technically counted in class A since the engine and car had a non zero reliability and it was made in the correct year.

As a temporary fix I would suggest that for best fuel economy category the top speed and engine economy should be over a certain value of your choosing

That’s interesting.

What was the top speed of your first attempt?

Also, how much engine power?

26mph and 1.2bhp. Somehow it has a sportiness of 18.4 as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thinking about it, I wouldn’t be suprised if NormanVauxhall’s engine is also incredibly inneficient, as he said it knockned a lot.

Maybe you just broke the game more than he did? :laughing:

My submission for slowest 0-100km = 104.3 seconds

np1993 your picture evidence says 104.3 seconds, NOT 104.9!!! :open_mouth: Maybe you need to see if you have a pic with the correct number on it!!! :smiley:

^ fixed it 104.3 is the correct time. Typo

@np1993, i’ve already entered 119.9 seconds…

Here is a non bugged non knocking fuel ecomomy beast from me!
0.65l/km :slight_smile:

Any chance of the MPG figure? I’ve just realised that with only two decimal places 0.65l/100km could be anywhere between 431 and 438 mpgUK. Either mpgUK or US is fine as both will get rid of the rounding problem