Automation Hall Of Records

my bad, i didn’t see an official title in the OP for the slowest time, so i thought i would give it a shot

I have two submissions for this, the highest powered N/A i4 and the highest power per litre N/A.

First, the highest powered N/A i4 with 566.2 KW.

And the second one, the highest power per litre N/A with 132.5 KW per litre.

Heres the new record for fuel economy! i think…
0,26l/100km! or 1086 (UK) mpg.

Oh, as a quick note, I hold the Airfield record at 1:08.7.

TheColoredCow, what’s the efficiency of your engine? If you’re using the ridiculously inefficient engine bug then I can happily beat that by ~400mpg. I haven’t submitted it though because its clearly a bug.

if you aren’t using that bug then you have a very impressive score

I don’t think it’s possible to have a 1hp engine w/o knocking.

But there is definitively something weird happening with the fuel consumption calcs because I just created a perpetual motion device.

Note: This is not a reccord attempt, engine has zero reliability.

[quote=“trackpaduser”]I don’t think it’s possible to have a 1hp engine w/o knocking.

But there is definitively something weird happening with the fuel consumption calcs because I just created a perpetual motion device.

Note: This is not a reccord attempt, engine has zero reliability.[/quote]

:astonished:

yeah all cars i have (and will) post are Not knocking or using bugs :slight_smile: the car i posted has an I4 400cc engine with about 45% in economy

also on that van: it gives you fuel when driving xD

[quote=“trackpaduser”]I don’t think it’s possible to have a 1hp engine w/o knocking.

Note: This is not a reccord attempt, engine has zero reliability.[/quote]

btw i think it has zero reliability due to no radiator

I was able to achieve an (almost certainly broken) drivability of 11484. It seems that weird things happen with very small wheels and large tires.

The best I’ve gotten so far is 1:09.5. Just a second away from the record

might i be able to convince you to create a spot for least reliable engine higher than 0?

ummm… maybe. Many people have probably gotten 0.1 though.

were u talking to me or someone else

well… i just went to double check the reliability, it’s at 0.0 but it runs without exploding, guess that’s progress

U must be confusing me with someone else. I dont know what you’re talking about

Ben cpufreak wasn’t talking to you in the first place, if he was he would’ve quoted you or said your name derectly

I wish to claim lap time record
Test Track - Airfield - Green Hell
It seem that my google foo is not good enough to find Mt Panorama - Suzy Track V2 any help would be appreciate
ps.currently doing some tune and rename it to GT-1S version it brake every my own tack time record atm

My Hightest downforce was 750Kg! (but i forget the car :frowning: ).

And my best fuel consumption… 0,0L/100km, due a bug.

[quote=“Nirat”]I wish to claim lap time record
Test Track - Airfield - Green Hell
It seem that my google foo is not good enough to find Mt Panorama - Suzy Track V2 any help would be appreciate
ps.currently doing some tune and rename it to GT-1S version it brake every my own tack time record atm[/quote]

TheTom did a 1:45 round green hell so that record is out of your reach