Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

My second driver (who leads the championship) has 3 stars, where my first driver has 4 stars and was last race a lot slower with the same tactics (!).

You have to factor in engine and car wear as well as the individual tracks attributes to the strengths of the driver. A tight twisty track will favour a driver with strong slow speed driving ability, and so on

1 Like

When you increase enough stats, the lvl of the driver goes up, thatā€™s when the stars increase. But if you already have 5 stars, when training the driver wonā€™t gain more then 1 point each train session, so it is like a max.

1 Like

well. my driver is now a takumi :stuck_out_tongue:

a corner monster.

2 Likes

My new Finnish driver is only half a star away from yours! (and is the same level) - granted that Iā€™m probably a lower level manager than you

If you were a lower lvl, you drive would have more stars. Koolkei driver has 6 stars and is lvl 5, what means that the driver have a lvl bigger then he (he is probably a lvl 4). If your driver have 4,5 star, then you just need to train it a little and soon it will have 5 stars.

Iā€™m nearly lvl 5 and my driver is only down on the physical aspect, and is kind of average in mental statistics

holy shiet yeahā€¦ i didnā€™t even take a second look. 6 stars not 5. wow.

it basically means my driver is too OP for me. right?

the next race tommorow and not today right?

I nearly murdered my drivers! :joy:

@koolkei the race is tommorow! Hope my drivers survive the night! :joy:

1 Like

More or less like that, it just mean that your driver have a higher lvl the you, so training will be pretty much useless.

Iā€™ve done this sometimes too, @Speedemon, but to make it with 4 drivers, itā€™s some kind of art!! :laughing:

well i made my driver abstained since yesterday. so theyā€™ll be at 100% for the race

No one would take my other 2 :joy:

I need to train my drivers badly so I can keep up with the competition!

Weā€™re two. Well, at least the ones thatā€™ll be driving.

Iā€™ve been training my new hired drivers like crazy

There will be a stream tomorrow night

4 Likes

Having spent all week training, I think my drivers might be up to scratch now against what is probably going to be a far superior field. This race is going to be tough.

Donā€™t worry mate, the Brown brothers will be together in their fails, too. My drivers are pretty crap.

On that note:

just a little under12 hours to race time!

1 Like

[color=grey]h y p e ![/color]

[color=grey]f a i l ![/color]

[color=grey]w h a t ?[/color]

thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to do