Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

no I’ve repaired both cars once each

I’ve been repairing the cars too much. And right now I only have $17.8M and 2 tokens, so, yeah, I’ve been spending a lot.
And I’ve been using Rednot engine, Seashells fuel and Bridgerock tyres.

1 Like

So yeah, here’s where I am

And this is one or two races after I fixed the car (not the engine).

We’re just 3 races in.

Fuck.

I spent a good deal of money and tokens to get a new 5 star chief designer earlier today

You guys… smh

I just spit-balled a bunch o’ crap and hoped it’ll work.

Alert to all managers level 4 and above: there is a driver called Gabriel Martin coming up for sale, auction deadline is in 2 hours and 57 minutes. He’s really good, and buy now price is at 2.6 million cash + 9 tokens. Hope that he doesn’t get bought soon.

Also hoping everyone sees the same drivers in Transfers as I do.

Thanks, I already hired 2 other drivers, so I can’t hire anyone anymore.

HAH. just trained one of my drivers up to 5 stars
.#smugface
didn’t even realize that she was on the edge of 4.5stars and getting 5. lucky! :smiley:

edit: nevermind. BOTH my drivers are 5 stars now. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don’t want to be a douchbag, but:

2 Likes

And I’m sitting here, waiting for my drivers to heal and not die. :joy:

2 Likes

This is just a desperate measure to try to don’t finish with one driver in last again :joy:

Holy cow they’re young. Actually how does driver age matters? Mine is 32yo

For what I can see, the young ones can learn faster with training, low stars interfere too (lower stars = faster learning), but there should be something else that matters at training that I hadn’t figured out yet.
And I saw at the game forum that Talent interferes at the potential of the driver.

Yeah. 32yo but, talent of 4 :slight_smile:

Wait you can train your driver to gain more stars? How??

the training tab

Uhh… Training page?

I’ve trained the shit out of my driver’s and they have improved in stats but not stars

It takes a lot. Quite a lort. In my case i just happened to be lucky and had a driver on the brink of increasing the star level