Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

Why did the game put me on intermediates? I chose wets! I hate the rain. :joy:

Both races Iā€™ve been in, I might as well have just sat on my hands. Fuckinā€™ rain. I had a strategy I thought couldā€™ve pulled my butt out of the fire, but no, I get rain again.

same, I had to make a last minute change mid race

Sister team, MWR F1, of pro league competitor, Mott Works Racing, scores well in their inaugural race in china taking a 1st and 3rd place finish.

Quite happy with that result, wasnt expecting to do so well since im slightly behind in terms of development.

fuck setups

1 Like

Honestly, I thought the race was an hour later for some reason, but managed to catch the last 5 minutes or so.

I hate rain too. I really hope next race will be dry.

1 Like

I just leveled up, and hit the transfers to find a new fella. Yup, my reserve driverā€¦ is Finnish. Thatā€™s all you need to know. Should you be worried? Iā€™ll leave that to you to find out.

So my team is African Bob Marley and Mika HƤkkinen. Sounds good to me!

Next race destination: Bahrain! Very slim chances of meeting rain, because why the fuck would it rain in the desert.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. FUCK THE RAIN.

FUCK IT.

3 Likes

can one of you tell me what my username is set as for my 2nd profile? I may have signed out to check on my first one and now cant sign back into the other.

EDIT: nevermind i got it working again

God above, what happened? Looked like that 2nd place at Melbourne was pure luck :joy:

Just watched the stream as I couldnā€™t make the race. I knew china wasnā€™t going to be a good track for my car but I wasnā€™t expecting to be bearly scraping into the top 10. Guess thats what I get for not controling boost and stratagy etc.

championship standings will be out in 2 - 3 hrs as I have a leugue race on my 2nd account to get to

The Redhawk Racing team was ecstatic with their qualification being in the top three, and the second and fourth place finish! When asked how they did it, Mr. Stoehr had this to say:

ā€œStrategy was key for this race, as evident by our finishing positions. We actually completely changed our strategy just hours before the race when we realized the rain was here to stay.ā€

But really! I am very excited my late strat change payed off. And this race was all strategy, as my second driver [J. Johnson] got a better finish than my first (and best) driver [P. Hofmann].

1 Like

YOU DONā€™T SAY! :joy:

1 Like

Championship standings Update
(No pro standings this time as their is only one person paticipating soā€¦)

1 Like

Reports suggest that AMT Dynamics Racing has shifted fuel Suppliers from Elves to Subtotal, and seems to be scouting a change of engine supplier, from Toy Motor, to Tifosi. More to be confirmed in the coming days. No word from AMT Dynamics driver or Manager at this time.

Felt like I needed to move away from Reliablity, and toward Acceleration. Just a nice (but expensive) change :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jesus Christ you guys are burning money like mad!

I wish there was some way of making money when not racingā€¦

Same, cause Iā€™m sitting here trying to play catch-up with everyone else and I have almost nothing for tech.

And my drivers are shit, Iā€™m slowly running out of parts to repair my carā€¦ things are going wrong real fast

1 Like

Are you repairing every race??

Because im srtting a threshold of 70% for the engine, and about 75% for body