Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

I’m a level three manager though so I can’t find any drivers above three stars… maybe it would have been better to wait

why am I such an idiot

You can always get up to 5 stars, 5 stars means that the lvl of the driver is equal to yours. A 5 star to you (lvl3) is a 4star to me (lvl4), understand?

I had a 4 star driver (the one that finished the race), but I lvled up this race, so he turned to a 3 star. The other was a 4,5 star, turned into a 3,5 star.

1 Like

ughhhh I just wasted tokens. at least the driver was cheap at 1.5 mil

My Idea is to have 3 drivers, one of them having only 20 years. Then I’m letting the 20 yo one as a spare driver and train he every day, so I don’t need to keep hiring drivers.

Edit: Younger drivers can learn better at training, just so you all know.

Blackbird Racing Development has announced a big change in performance thanks to a new engine supplier, tire supplier, and fuel supplier. The team chief released this statement:

We hope that the new changes will put our car ahead of the field, and allow us to focus more on economy and reliability. We always plan to be the best of the best.

Those changes but a little dent in our budget. :slight_smile: I see that @ramthecowy has been editing my OP for me! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

IN THE NEWS: Rumors are floating about Redhawk Racing searching for a new Chief Designer to help them get an edge on the competition

Wow, without being able to watch the races live, I am doing quite well with my top driver placing in the top 5 last race.

And, you have a good voice @Sillyducky for streaming.

1 Like

this… i can’t understand…
where i can i see this… level??

and i spent WAY OVERBOARD with my drivers…

which explains why i went from 16th to 3rd

Gamma Racing contract a new driver! Dana Knudsen joins as 1st driver. There are some rumors that she was hired to teach some things of her 40 years for the young promise Ethan Johnson (7th place in Malaysia), that now acts as reserve driver.

Don’t ask me how, but I thought I had lost the auction.

1 Like

Sorry the double post.

Simple, to see the lvl of your drivers/staff you can click in then and look here:

While for your lvl you go to the maneger section and look here:

And if you wan’t a word of wisdom, @koolkei:

So if you wan’na reserve drivers to train, get someone around 20s. And I wasn’t going easy on hiring too:

Komodo Speed Research Team contracted with a whole new drivers and crews list, and finally paid off. “it was definitely not a cheap step to make, but i an certain this is the right move and a worthy investment in the long term for the team” said by the team manager

okay. thx
where can i find the manual/help/faq or something? so much more stuff to ask

like, how to increase cap?
what does all these stats do?
what do doctors do?
is high stats better than high talent?
how effective is every kind of training?

and fuck me, i’m gonna try to wake up early again…

been a while since waking up at 5am is my routine. it’s hard to do it again

Look at the forum, I fond out some good intel there. The forum option is at the bottom of the lateral menu.

I can relate to that.

Romers state that Ulta Black Racing is upgrading their Design Facilities to allow them to upgrade their cars by 2 design points per race instead of 1.

Won’t be ready by the 3rd race, lucky for you.

#Weather update for tonight!

The weather in Shanghai at 6:00am tomorrow (race start) will be cold-ish.

Cloudy.

15°C

A northerly 9km/h wind

16% rain

Sunrise is at 6:09am, about 10 minutes into the race. Temperatures not expected to change, but raininess may increase.

DISCLAIMER: YES, REAL-LIFE WEATHER REPORTS ARE TRICKY TO TRUST.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Bonus stats for this race will be very delayed, as the race is on when I’m at school, so either someone else can fill, or we can wait.

Championship standings also will be delayed

Stream will be on time

1 Like

Just a few min and my stream will be live

It’s raining yaaaaay

I’m live!