Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

still sht

Hmmā€¦ Tumanovaā€™s staying, thatā€™s a fact, but to put into the race Lee or Pinto, tough decisionā€¦

@Speedemon if I join the Automation league now, will I only start racing from the next season?

nope. my money already low enough.

also. once again iā€™m an hour late to wake upā€¦ dammit

2 Likes

You will start racing at the next race. Although you have a big championship points disadvantage.

Also I would not recommend joining the league twice as we only have 2 spots left for members.

1 Like

I was referring to in my particular team, thinning things out a bit and getting rid of some of the one-star trash in my staff department.

I made some calculated decisions. The first of which was before this race, a decision to get rid of a shitload of unnecessary and somewhat unwanted (seriously, +3 to it) Cooling.

As to say I donā€™t give a damn about reliability, thatā€™s not exactly correct. If reliability was causing me a problem, Iā€™d sink points into fixing it. But the carā€™s not blowing up in the middle of races, so itā€™s reliable enough.

Today has been a pretty shitty day and if i stay awake any longer brooding over the results of this race Iā€™ll inevitably end up with bleach down my throat

please god or satan or whoever is up there make this humiliation end

#THE RESULTS ARE IN: BAHRAIN

J Dankers takes victory like a dank person would

H Flosadottir has a strange name but a great driving style and takes second

J White from ErinSport takes the third spot on the podium

@ramthecowy My childhood is at least 1 million times more embarrassing than this. My Aspergers Syndrome didnā€™t help that. :joy:

2 Likes

@DeusExMackia and you let me down too, 3rd place is hardly a failā€¦

in all honesty though cracking job you two, DeusExMackia and Madrias :smile:

1 Like

Might have to play with strategies a bit more. Kinda wanting to try somethingā€¦

although, why the hell is a dude called Flosadottir? that donā€™t work.

Oh shid, we have 2 Dankers now XD

1 Like

Iceland. If youā€™re a female you get your fatherā€™s name + dottir (daughter) as your last name and males get fatherā€™s name + son (meaningā€¦ son). So thatā€™s what that is.

I couldnā€™t show up at race today, Iā€™m surprised by the tyre consumption of the track and the qualification position and finishing position of Favalli (15th in quali and 16th finish), since she is driving the same car and also have 5 stars, kust like Schimidt (5th in quali and 8th finish), so next race Knudsen is back in her place.

yeah, but itā€™s a man called dottir. thats what iā€™m saying

1 Like

@Fayeding_Spray Bonus Stats? Or is it delayed again because of school? Just wondering, take your time if needed. :slight_smile:

Bonus statsā€™ll come later today.

3 Likes

Damn! My strategy worked! Itā€™s a miracle!

2 Likes

Mostly just waiting here to see how badly Iā€™m gonna get my ass kicked in Practice. Tried a different driver, butā€¦ Slower than the other two, so sheā€™s sitting out this one. Still, Iā€™m thinking of trying something new, outlandish, and probably stupid, soā€¦ it might balance out.