Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

i mean thats risky. ss could last a while, but they will fall off very quickly

I don’t know about 1 stop but SS for sure will be the tyre of choice here with very low tyre wear on the track and pretty cold temperatures, currently 10C

Live but no commentary

why may I ask?

what? why?

yeah true.

he’s ““busy””

so next race is in Baku, the European Grand Prix!

and the weather for tomorrow looks good, will be sunny/clear and cold throughout the day but there seems to be a chance of rain at race time
it’s a 28 lap race.

Are you sure about that?

As some of you may have noticed, this game doesn’t have the 2016 calender. We have races like Valencia and Istanbul on the calender, and I think Istanbul is the best of the two here. If only we raced in Mexico City.

At last! I actually got some points! :smiley: GG to Schack, Blackbird and MWR, I think there’s not doubt you are the strongest teams here!

My drivers switched positions in this race. Usually K Gao is faster but this time I White was faster, my only guess is that White is better on his own, whereas Gao is faster in traffic so since I used SS allowing me to qualify high up it meant White could use his speed while on his own.

Quite sure. It’s called the European GP and that’s always in Baku, so…

2016 was the first year that Baku was on the calender. Valencia was on the calender back in 2008 and was closed in 2012. The iGP calender uses older tracks instead of the newest ones. I don’t know why though.

1 Like

Yeah, 1 stop wasn’t a good idea, should have put at least 1 driver with 2 stops…

How’d I do? I slept through the fucking race.

What’s your team? I forgot, sorry. I can check to you, the game is open here.
Or you can check at the Home menu if you prefer.

Storm Raceworks Division.

And yeah, I tried to be here, but I fell asleep and that was that for the race.

C Perry - 9 and J Glock - 12, you was better them me haha
But I didn’t watch the race too, I actually give up on that, my internet always give me trouble at the time.

Better than I expected, so I suppose there’s something to it.

To put an end to this IGP Manager uses the 2009 formula 1 race calender so yes the track is Valencia

Link: https://www.formula1.com/en/results.html/2009/races.html

Anyone else have two star compatibility for this race?