Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

sure john, but no one even cares what you think because last race you ran fucking intermediate wets

just salty cuz i beat ya :wink:

well youā€™re a few races ahead of me and so you have a better car

plus Iā€™m in profit and youā€™re not

All I know is Iā€™m as wired as I can get (safely) on caffeine, so while I may not be able to accurately click on shit, that shouldnā€™t matter too much. Hopefully.

and off we are, qualiā€™s started!

stream? @Sillyducky

Yup! In a few with commentary

finally youā€™re doing something useful with your life

Live!

gg all!
@rcracer11m when you say you maxed out your downforce, Iā€™m assuming youā€™re talking about your car in elite right because the stat goes up to like 30 or 40

No Iā€™m saying this one. Itā€™s maxxed out for my current level at 25. As I level up that max will increase to a higher number.

25? Holy crap! Mineā€™s just at 14 and so are most of usā€¦

Trying something incredibly stupid for the next race.

how do you guys even have so much design points?

hereā€™s my stats right now

of course you are.

you always say that and then do well. unless you go bankrupt it canā€™t be all that crazy.

itā€™s stupid and it works, itā€™s not stupid.

Upgrading my design facility and focusing my use of design points.

EDIT: Iā€™ve actually given up on the facility for now since im doing so well and so instead im focusing on my training facility since my drivers arenā€™t that great.

2nd and outta fuel. welp, i guess when your strategy isnā€™t saved you run that risk

and we have another part of brothers:

2 Likes

Youā€™ve got more points than me. Donā€™t see much why youā€™re complaining. Iā€™m one up on you in Acceleration and Reliability. Two up on cooling. Dead even on fuel and tire economy. Youā€™ve got me by a point in Braking, and one in Handling. Then youā€™ve got 6 more points on me in Downforce.

Doing the best I can, but it isnā€™t good enough.

Came home, saw my results and Iā€™m like

1 Like

Started in pole position, ended up on 7thā€¦ canā€™t decide if Iā€™m happy or sad about thatā€¦