Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

mine didn’t, I pushed SS for too long and for too hard… held 9th and 15th position for 32/35 laps. After that, dropped like a stone made of fucking osmium in water… ended the race at 21st and 23rd

so incredibly salty right now :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

nothing can cheer me up, everything and everyone is dead to me

#######prayforramthecowy

Thankfully for you @ramthecowy a new season is starting soon so maybe you can upgrade your car a bit better and upgrade your facilities too.

The acceleration due to gravity is constant. Just in case.

none of that helps when you’re a shitty manager

meant to say osmium in water, of course density doesn’t affect acceleration :laughing:

1 Like

You win this one.

1 Like

The season is wrapping up with the finale in Abu Dubai coming. Let’s take a look at what is happening right now.

It is no doubt that Shack Racing Development will win the title. They have won 9 out of the 16 races so far, while getting over 500 points. The second place team is MWR F1, who has 326 points. Ulta Black Racing and Blackbird Racing Development are close to each other, but Blackbird Racing Development needs to finish ahead of Ulta Black Racing in the final if they want any hopes of getting ahead of them. Meanwhile there is a battle for 5th with Gamma Racing, ErinSport GP, and Komodo Speed Research. 15 points separate Gamma Racing and ErinSport GP, while 2 points separate ErinSport GP and Komodo Speed Research. The rest of the mid-field shouldn’t change much, but who knows what race day will bring.

Abu Dubai is a fast and twisty race track. As we have seen in past races tire strategy can decide your fate quickly. Softs or Super Softs would be optimal in the final race of the season, and picking the right strategy can put you on the podium. As with that, the cars will need to handle the corners well. Dubai is filled with sharp curves, but also long straights. Wherever you make up your time will be important for passing on the track. We will have to see what happens in the final race to decide what strategy and setup pays off.

To prove my point with the tire strategy, I will go through this races top ten finishers tires at the end of the race:

1. S
2. S
3. S
4. SS
5. M
6. H
7. SS
8. SS
9. H
10. S

Every single tire except for the wet weather tires was used.

3 Likes

Sorry for double post, but I would like to talk about my drivers right now for next season.

J Schwarz is going to be leaving Blackbird at the end of the season, to be replaced by 21 year old O Mansell. For more information on the driver go here: https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=10013 He will be up for auction after the season finale.

S Papandreou’s contract will be renewed for next season.

B Brown, our second reserve driver, will be leaving Blackbird at the end of the season. For more information on the driver go here: https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=725059&tab=contract He is up for auction for $4.5m and 1 token.

4 Likes

Schack Racing Development (SRD) is announcing it’s driver line up for the last race and next season.

As Janis Dankers has already secured his second World Championship title, he will be switched for the 3rd driver Haraldur Flosadottir. Leon Wagner will be promoted to the driver No1 next season as he showed remarkable performance with 4 wins and 5 second places in 10 races(!) in his second season of iGP. No2 car driver still to be determined. However, Janis Dankers will stay definetely at SRD for next season.

2 Likes

Storm Raceworks Division is keeping our current crew for the next season. Drivers Jan Glock and Carter Perry will continue driving for us.

We’ve trimmed our lineup over the season to keep our two drivers, so there are no reserve drivers in our crew at this moment.

my driver lineup remains the same as the last few races of the season

O Chan and A Wright are the main pairing, with C Serban as a Reserve/Development

Well, I think I was seconds late on saving my setup and strategy so i may be on the base options.

2 Likes

I’m excited. Sure, I can’t really do much to win it, but I can sure try my best to not be last.

Live!

1 Like

Pole!!!

FFS I need to beat you to get third in the championship and you get pole. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for double post

The season has ended everyone! :champagne::grin:

Thank you all for an amazing first season! Did not expect this many people to participate! That was great! :smiley:

4 Likes

Well, looks like I rolled a completely crap car for the new season, so I’m expecting to be last and second to last in these runs now. But at least now I know the basics for how to play.

And what a way to end the season than by joining more than halfway through the season and then placing in the top ten for the closing race!

1 Like

For anyone who wants J Schwarz:

https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=10013&tab=contract

For anyone who wants B Brown:

https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=725059&tab=contract

Blackbird racing is proud to announce that O Mansell will become an active driver after a year of being a reserve driver for our team. We look forward to having him on the team.

1 Like

gg and ffs @Sillyducky you cost me a podium

1 Like