Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

My one driver is half a star off. He’s gonna be using the simulator a lot after this race! :stuck_out_tongue:

what’s the current weather forecast?

13 degrees, sunny and cloudy.

1 Like

my 2nd driver who didn’t set a lap in practise is also Half a star off my 1st so… :sunglasses:

how come i see no practice times of anyone?

it’s currently glitching, go to the league page and click on australia results

and is it a thing where some stats are reset on the car?

Basing it off this, this race gonna be hella close

Hype!!!

4 Likes

I’ll admit, I’m lightly excited. Granted, I’m gonna be struggling this season, can’t afford to change much about my team, so I’m flying fast and dangerous.

1 Like

I guess we have some new best pratice lap times…

I hope my calculations are right, otherwise I’ll go bankrupt really soon :sweat:

1 Like

Shack Racing Development just installed Warp Drive.

6 Likes

I knew you were cheating last season!!! :joy:

2 Likes

“You’ve never heard of the Matti Schack Racing Development?…It’s the F1 car that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!”

3 Likes

MSRD: Powered by CERN

3 Likes

Shack Racing Development have revealed their new driver!

2 Likes

he’s only 3rd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am talking about the picture @Matti posted up there ^

1 Like

It’s true, my designer phucketed this years car. We will do our best to improve the car to competitors levels!

Anyway, let me give you some stats form last year:
Only 4 poles produced 11 wins/ 21 podiums total.

2 Likes

16th and 25th in practice…lets hope i do better in the race like i would do last season

1 Like

I’m going to drive full attack from lap 1. I think a good possible option would be start with Softs, if you manage to qualify as the fastest with softs, then procede with 2 SS stints or conservative 1 S stint.

SRD announces new engine supplier (from Rednote to Tifossi), new tyre supplier (from Bridgerock to Michigan) and new fuel supplier (from Chavon to Subtotal).