Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

You didn’t need to remember me :cry:

3 Likes

hello, I still exist, despite sucking

EDIT: also am now Arzami International Raceteam

3 Likes

TIL that I can change the name and nationality of my team members that are shortlisted.

Be prepared to pay 5 tokens though.

double post! sorry

Now selling

https://igpmanager.com/app/d=staff&id=121571&tab=contract
You have ~3 hours to go

Are you kidding me? :expressionless:

4 Likes

Please be wrong

3 Likes

The rain needs to piss off. I want a good chance in this first race. Maybe I’ll do better than getting last place.

For me the race is saturday morning so for now we are in the clear

Same. Saturday. 5am.

Let’s see how this acceleration is gonna kill me

Well, if you have a team of turtles towing your car, it might get up to speed faster.

Me, I need to find a way to attach these airplane pieces to increase my downforce.

1 Like

yes you should.
unless you wanna go flying unlike me who’s gonna stay on the ground even if i’m slow

1 Like

I’ll just crash into you. Then we’ll have the best of both cars.

so next season we’ll be fighting 2 fights then? literally, and to keep our teams alive?

well if you go bankrupt just spend a bit of money

Hype?

I think this season is going to be way more interesting than the last one

1 Like

I just won a new CD which makes it so that, other than my doctor, all my drivers and staff are 4.5+ stars

i have 1 1/2 star compatability. oh joy.

3.5 stars compatibility… good.

Gamma Racing would like to make a late announcement: Both drives have been changed, and we don’t have a test driver anymore. Even though the new drivers have not status as good as they predecessors, they are promising ones. They are: Nicholas Willians and James Kelly, both 20 years old and both australians.

1 Like

Anyone like the look of my driver who is currently at the top of practise :sunglasses:

1 Like