Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

Why nobody told me that the staff actually does something?

I have a prius, ffs

And I’m selling my driver. Things got too expensive. Flosadottir
https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=54495&tab=contract

2 Likes

uhhhhh my stats is slightly worse…

anyway. i think time ran out. sell it again?

It’s on auction again.

1 Like

Who is this?

K Gao is up for sale

Was wondering the same. No idea.

And this? He never really raced last season.

Can you kick people out of the league?
I suggest everyone who wants to participate next season should tell or vice versa.

Well, hell yeah I’m staying in the League. Luke Light, btw. Because I’m doing this as somewhat fitting the company lore, that Luke would decide to run a Formula One team for shits and grins.

Yeah, I’m staying

I found out who Justin Noker is: @cpufreak101

EDIT: Yes I can kick people out of the league. If anyone is participating please say so. People that have random team names, no profile picture, and have no way of showing who they are in danger of being banned. We need to know who you are, cpufreak101 you are safe. If you are inactive for a long time you will be banned. I already have kicked someone for inactivity.

Well, I don’t have a profile picture there because I don’t have one here. I don’t have one here because I’ve got about the creativity of a rock.

Edit: And as mentioned, I’m gonna try my luck this round. This was a lot of fun even though I was totally awful at it.

I definitely plan in taking part

I’m in.

1 Like

Yeah apologies, I’m still trying to figure it out, as it’s my 1st time playing

1 Like

I just realized how many design points you are gonna get the first race! :stuck_out_tongue:

When a new member joins iGP, the first few races you will be getting around 25 or more design points to catch up to the pack, which usually has a lot more points. Try to use the points to get an advantage on different tracks like one that has lots of corners I would try to upgrade handling a bit and acceleration a bit too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip :wink:

1 Like

Meanwhile I still haven’t got over this:

1 Like

@ramthecowy You are the Manor F1 Team of the iGP world. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well at least my team isn’t drowning in debts

1 Like