Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

I was stuck behind Silly for toooo long. Lost too much time there… And put not enough fuel into Dankers so he made a stop 1 lap to go.

1 Like

Thank you Dankers.

EDIT: @UMGaming Congrats on your win!

Impressive that you got this high up with a large disadvantage in terms of pure stats

Strategy is a heavy factor at the actual race

That is something I can’t do very well

So that race went well.

1 Like

Me 2. I suck at it.

Thanks and strategy is what won me this race, once you find that one strategy it makes a hell of a differents

I suck at it more than you do… just watch. I’ll get into the top 10 for the first race and after that everything will go downhill. Just you watch.

@koolkei Congrats! You’ve posted the 1000th comment!

i was going for a 1 pit strat, but then i changed my mine to a 2 pit with SS… that was a mistake.

2 softs would’ve net me at least 5th i believe.

does anyone know how the ‘tyre economy’ stats work?

i’ve got a theory that it doesn’t do what it says. from what i see on this race. it doesn’t seem to decrease the overall tyre wear. but rather the impact of your tyre wear on your lap times. @Sillyducky’s car kinda proved this (or maybe just plainly better cars, i dunno) his is doing 1:26 on 15% super softs and i’m turning the same lap times on 45% softs. like, isn’t super soft supposed to be super shit when it’s highly worn?

bloody hell, my staff wages are at 1.4 million a race!

:scream:

Mine is almost at 1.5M… I need to hit the Bonus money or I can’t make profit and I couldn’t this race. Needed 7th, got 8th.

1 Like

You can thank me for that :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Yeah, I saw. I didn’t get the position for 0.018s :angry:

1 Like

Well, I’ve locked in my usual attempt at a stupid strategy. Seemed to always work in the past, so let’s try something ridiculous this time.

1 Like

@Speedemon is it possible for you to raise the max limit of people in the league? We’re trying to get CadillacDave to join but it says the league is full…

2 Likes

Unfortunatley it is impossible to change the amount of people able to join the league.

But, I could possibly create another league for people to join since this one is getting full, or I can turn on promotion and relegation.

Here’s a poll for what people would think is better:

• Another League
  • Promotion and Relegation

0 voters

Promotion & relegation ? Is this advancing from rookie to pro? Will there be enough people in every tier to be fun?

That’s the thing. I don’t know. I hope that I could be able to promote people manually so we can go from 16 to 8 teams in a group, instead of the game doing it automatically with only a few people. So I don’t know how that would go.

The new league idea would allow people that can’t get into the main league to join the new one, and if someone is not doing well in the first league, they can switch over and see if they do well in the new one. But it would make things a bit confusing with 2 leagues going on at once.