Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

I got 2 cars into the points! yey

Congrats (again) to @UMgaming for another well deserved win!

gg @UMGaming

thanks guys and gg, this was the most tense I have been for a race, thoose 2 last laps tho

1 Like

that was rough on tires. iā€™m steadily clawing my way back up the grid, and my reserve driver is up for auction.

GG to UMGaming. Outstanding performance on SuperSofts.
Nevertheless, the field on the top is just a couple of seconds apart. Itā€™s going to be a interesting season :slight_smile: (if I put enough fuel into my cars)

Thanks to Matti i was able to secure a 2-3 finish. Pretty good race overall. The DRS on this track is incredibly OP though. You can be about .6 seconds back and get a pass done purely from DRS so it was really helpful if you could keep more than the 1 second gap to the car behind.

2 Likes

yeah it was on that last lap for me :grinning:

both C Serban and O Chan have been let go, an weā€™ve brought young gun K Jansen onboard to partner A Wright.

2 Likes

Did you auction them? Iā€™m looking to get better drivers, so if you had, could you link the auctions?

no, sorry.

i have little luck with them so i sold them straight up.

What lvl you are?

Leoā€™s level 3

Donā€™t change drivers now, @Leonardo9613, wait until lvl 5~6, because you will be gaining lvls at a good speed, and your driver will become under-leveled for you.

1 Like

Speaking of drivers, I have just put one up for sale. Iā€™ve been trying to sell J. Johnson for a while now, so heā€™s been just training like a mad man!

https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=728371

And Iā€™ll try be prepared for next weekendā€™s races, because this past sat. & Sun. have been busy for me!

1 Like

5 Likes

:unamused:

1 Like

meanwhile

1 Like

Thereā€™s a reason for clarkson to joke about being smug. It is because gloating ainā€™t fun.

well I know that others have level 6 and 7 drivers and its meant to be a joke for y Im winning which its not

heā€™s basically saying to us all

2 Likes