Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

already tried that twice. keep getting the message “error, retrying in 5 seconds”

I had an ambitious strategy: 1 stop SS-H

It sort of worked! I got 6th and 9th.

You saw my strategy planning… well it turns out that I fukt up, SS are more durable than they seemed and softs aren’t. Towards the last two laps my times dropped by two seconds on each driver, which cost me 3 positions. :cry:

steadily creeping up the order, though i think points could have been had if my middle stint wasn’t so long.

IMO for the stats of my car and my drivers, SS-M-SS would have been best.

Glad to see I have a 4-star car compatibility for this one.

GG guys, Its awesome to take my first 1-2 and my 2nd win =)

4 Likes

I was just glad to finish high enough up to get paid by my sponsors. Evil little shits, making me have to finish 15th or higher when I’m barely knowing what to do.

I’m pretty happy with my 4th and 5th even without doing any practice laps resulting in being overfueled for the first stint. It was interesting to see how my SS-SS-S and S-S strategies both finished so close to each other.

Also one of my drivers ran out of fuel twice in that race, once entering the pit stall and the other crossing the line.

tip for you and for everyone: always go for sponsors with the highest basic income

3 Likes

I’ll remember that in 2 races when I can change sponsors.

that way you have a steady, dependable source of income for your team. In most cases, the bonus award from sponsors is no higher than another sponsors basic income.

Selling my old technical derictor if anyone wants them https://igpmanager.com/app/d=staff&id=206867

So it seems @UMGaming is secretly Toto Wolff! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe :wink:

weather report for tonight’s race:

1 Like

@Sillyducky livestream today?

Woo qualified 1-2 and i remember to do practice so i have a properly setup car and strategy

2 Likes

yes!

1 Like

Live!

1 Like