Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

i guess we can assume that. you should stay in India?

Huh? Iā€™m only here for another 14 days, so I miss next weekendā€™s race, but thatā€™s it

If people want I can cancel the races around Christmas so you all donā€™t have to worry about them while with your families. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I came here to suggest just that. For me, there would be no problems in running the friday races (23rd and 30th), but Iā€™d rather not have the Saturday and Sunday ones (24th, 25th, 31st and 1st).

2 Likes

I would appreciate that too.

1 Like

We will have a winter break after the Turkish Grand Prix, meaning that the British Grand Prix will be held on the 6th of January. No stressing about a race for Christmas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may have just got a great driver for next season

3 Likes

I might of found one first

1 Like

I maight have found two first

1 Like

Meanwhileā€¦

2 Likes

Jeez how do you find drivers with such high talent? I only ever see talent 4, maybe 6 as the highest in auctions which is why i used the buy now rather than bids since thats an improvement of 5 talent over my current driver, if i was able to find a 12 or 13 that would be amazing

It was pure luck, I got them at a low lvl and spend some time training them to finally can use them this season

Last race before christmas tonight.

1 Like

From what I can see, a 2 stop strategy with Super Softs is nearly impossible to do with how much the tires will wear out on the track. Softs or Mediums might be the best choice for the middle stints.

Sorry for double postā€¦

GG @Matti, a well deserved win! :slight_smile:

######[spoiler]Although I still think I should have wonā€¦[/spoiler]

Thanks mate! Was closer as Iā€™d like.

Iā€™m still 81 points behind Ultra Black. I got 2 wins in the last 3 races but it doesnā€™t help very much if my second driver finishes in the 10th place. I put now my team in overdrive to try to close the gap. And fired some of the staff.

#Finally:

2 Likes

okay so how many of you are still struggling with money?

i want to propose to add 1 or 2 more races per week so we can get more income from our sponsors.
because honestly. upgrading HQ and staffā€™s paycheck is likely to be the most expensive part in our budget. and we can alleviate the HQ upgrading expense by running more races

1 Like

Iā€™m struggling with money, but I wouldnā€™t be able to participate at the races during the week, only at the weekends. But Iā€™m not against more races per week, since Iā€™m playing just by the fun.

@koolkei We will have to see if everyone wants it. I have started a poll for everyone competing.

• More races in the week
  • Stay with the weekend schedule

0 voters