Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

damn… so you guys are okay with being broke i guess…

okay then. i’m barely scraping off, but am surviving

I was like that last season, what I did was:

• 1 - Sold all my spare drivers, kept just the 2 principal drivers, we don’t need more then that, since we only race on weekends;
  • 2 - Sold any spare staff, didn’t keep them to try to auction it by a better price, since that if it passes a race the salary of this same staff is a lot higher than any profit I may have at a auction;
  • 3 - Choose sponsor with less bonus money, so the race objectives are easier and the income is more regular.

With this I was able to fix my money problem.

did all that quite a while ago.

enough for the races. and just the races

but not enough to do anything else. like upgrading your HQ

I’ve just checked and I spend 800k more than I receive from sponsor every race, so If I don’t get a bonus or a position reward, I can’t make profit. So I’m actually worse then you :cold_sweat:

But more races won’t make any difference towards making money, since it would only shorten the season.

Im currently selling my 5.5 star driver if any of you are interested its here

Oh and im not doing terribly money wise with $17.6 million

Anyone want my driver?

There is a new update out now

I heard. I will have to take a look at what this is all about. :slight_smile:

:fearful:

sorry for double post but any1 interested? :smirk:

There have been reports of a youth academy at RPG Racing headquarters… RPG has recently let their backup driver go, so the question is: Are they planning on taking in fresh talent?

okay guys. how prepared are you for the race after the hiatus?

About as prepared as any other time. Things are going to be a bit crap-tastic.

1 Like

I thought the race would be last weekend, so I’m ready since then. Not that it means something, my drivers didn’t went so well at the trainings

same. so much so that i woke up for it at 5 am. set up the strat just before the ‘race’ then proceeds to get confused as to why the race isn’t starting…

2 Likes

I was only there for the last 5 laps of the race and i still managed to get 1st and 3rd and during the time i wasnt there i think my tires were overheating costing me a bit of time. That talent 9 driver i got is pretty nice (although im currently wishing they wouldve given us a heads up about the increase in parts needed to repair cars)

1 Like

sorry guys, looked at obs after race and found it wasn’t recording, will be tommorrow though and gg to @rcracer11m

1 Like

sorry for double post, guys I won’t be able to do replays anymore, it just takes too long (Edit(To upload))sorry

No problem, mate

actioning my 2 lvl 7 drivers: https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=2314&tab=contract
https://igpmanager.com/app/d=driver&id=1951