Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

You’ve got 7 and 13

IGP Tyrewear Calculator: IGP Tyrewear calculator.zip (14.4 KB)

4 Likes

@Speedemon how will next season look like? Will we have more than 16 teams? Will we have 2 leagues or promotion/relegation? How many teams will be promoted?
@rcracer11m I don’t think it’s a good idead for one player to have 2 teams in 1 tier. IF there will be promotion, I suggest you leave with your amateur team before last race happens to get many people to pro as possible. I will then sabotage my driver on last race so your drivers championship title will be secured.

Or, you could drop it down to one car per team?

That would allow for maximum entries.

Last race of the season, and I’m looking to kick some ass.

What I believe we should do is brainstorm ideas this weekend and through next week. We have plenty of members with plenty of ideas, and if there is a certain idea that would be great for the league, we could use that idea. If you have an idea that could work, post in in this thread so we can all see it and decide if we like it or not.

@Fayeding_Spray I am not sure about this but I think there is still a 16 team limit no matter if you make it 1 or 2 cars.

1 Like

honestly. sorry but i really don’t have any idea on how to approach it.

The 1st league I was in was 32 teams, with 1 car each.

You just have to change some settings

2 Likes

Thanks for that information!

I’m streaming tonight so discord and/or YouTube

So no promotiong/relegation after race tonight?

I think the we should determine how many people want to participate and then discuss further.

Promotion/relegation will take a few seasons and at the end we will have again too much people in the top tier. In between it would not be fun to race with 2/4/6 opponents. But then again, I don’t think everyone will have the interest to participate as active as today in season 9000+ (maybe I’m wrong here).

We could also make 2 leagues with different race times to suit more participants. We could limit the maximum number of people in one league, to prevent the other one to get dry. Other than that, people would be free to participate in any of them. Maybe even run 2 teams if possible and they really want to.

The simplest solution I think is to switch to 1 driver/team.

The final idea is to stick with 16 teams and one league and kick least active players (or any other criteria) to make room for new one. So we can keep fairly alive, full with active players. And maybe some players will leave on their own because of different reasons (I can’t guarantee, I will participate forever).

EDIT: Also a suggestion on the selection process. Make a blank list so people will write their suggestions. On monday (or whatever day), make a list with all the suggestions made and let people write their forum names under the suggestion they find good. Multiple choice allowed. So we will get the participant list at the same time. Run it for 5 days. Then the get the 3 most popular options in to next round of voting. Only one vote per forum member. Run for 5 days. The one option with the most votes wins and we start a new season on friday, the tenth of 10.2.

2 Likes

This idea sound perfect to me. All of it.

One small issue, next season starts back up in a week so running each vote for 5 days is a bit much, if you ran each vote for 3 days that would give us a day before s3’s first race to sort out everything if we started the first vote tommorrow

What did you even. You suggested like 5 different things.

My view is, we have to keep it competitive and interesting, that’s the most important thing. Now, how many people are actually interested in joining and couldn’t so far? We have 2 vacant spaces and no one came to fill them so far on the lowest league, so it’s not like spots are high demand.

I agree with having a form/poll of some kind to see how many people would want to keep running one team on a league with few races and how many want a lot of races, some could even join both, boosting the competitiveness.

EDIT: Agree with UM, we should have all of this done until next friday, Feb 3rd.

@CadillacDave are you still interested in joining?

I am still interested in continuing on, but the time slot has been rather unfortunately busy.
It’s not like running 3 hours later would change that though, so I am willing to work with whatever time slot is chosen.

Yes very much so

Who is “Albert Dumont”

We would like to know who everyone is. :slight_smile:

Season 3 incoming…

2 Likes

like, i NEED more races