Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

@rcracer11m has so much money! Starts stealing

He probably got a lot because he was playing the game long before we were. Am I correct?

1 Like

Yeah i think all the money i had gained in the old version transferred right over to the new one, although my drivers and staff did not so i just went through and bought a few of the best. Also i have 27 tokens currently.

1 Like

I have 51M dollars and 32 tokens. Most of those tokens are from my first season in the GP2 league.

I have $42.6M and 18T, since I changed a driver and make a bid in 1 each of the others staff. My cars upgrade are in acceleration, handling and tyre economy.

hoh wow you guys are blinding fastā€¦

since it starts tommorow, iā€™ll join tommorow, just to finish todayā€™s race in my current league :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hope you guys donā€™t mind I joined :smiley:
Never played it before but sounds interesting. My team is SRD.

2 Likes

The more, the better

1 Like

Iā€™m in. And scarily enough, you get to see my real name!

1 Like

is this good enough for after just 2 races??

the first race is saturday at 5am my time -_-

im way too lazy to wake up that earlyyyy

For me 00:00 :smile: perfect

1 Like

We donā€™t have to be there do we? Strategy will do everything for us right?

I believe it doesnā€™t matter

Excellent

Though there is a ā€œboostā€ function that can only be used in person. (and the primary sponsor (the token sponsor) is only for in-person viewing of your races according to the description)

If you donā€™t attend a race, the boost will be used by the driver at certain moments in the race.

oh, cool!

I donā€™t like that though. My strategy is to save the boost until the end, and then in the final laps, use it.

I feel confident, based off of practice pace. But, who knows what the race will hold :stuck_out_tongue:

My newest driver did not do any practice laps, and heā€™s much better than both Redhawk drivers that did do the practice lapsā€¦ so you never knowā€¦

Just Joined, looks a bit like motorsport manager but online and released on pc

1 Like