Automation iGP Manager Racing Club || Season 2 || Race next Friday!

My plan for this car (for this season) is get Fuel economy as high as possible. I’m going for as few stops as possible over all races :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Remember that the first race is tonight! :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got my beer ready!

1 Like

Around 2 hours to go! I’m hyped

I’ve got my water bottle ready!

>Starts losing
>Violently and aggressively chugs water
>Urge to pee mid-race
>Return
>Last place
>Kek

2 Likes

why does it say that the race start is today 10 minutes ago? (I have the time zone set to mine)

I think it might not factor Daylight savings time

right, guess I have to wait another hour then

I know when I was setting up my account, it had me one Timezone forward (GMT+13 instead of GMT+12) so that I might be right.

Last heads up: 30 minutes left to race!

1 Like

I am going to livestream some commentary on the race over here

quality not guaranteed!

3 Likes

Oh boy, this sounds fun. Drivers are perfect health, cars in perfect condition, starting midfield… looking strong for an absolute amateur like me. How long is the race again?

1 Like

15min to go… Gamma Racing is ready. The manager can’t stay still from anticipation!

Edit:

For my calculations, should take around 50min.

1 Like

Qualifying hasn’t occured yet though! :stuck_out_tongue: You will see the qualifying results in the live feed. And btw the tire compound you use in the first stint is the same you use in qualifying.

Sorry lol I meant the drivers posted times in the middle part of the field during practice

Also how does DRS work again?

I have calculated that 82% of the people participating in practice are using super soft tires. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also can’t wait to see the commentary @Sillyducky! :slight_smile:

@ramthecowy DRS is activated when there is a 1 second gap between two cars. The one in front doesn’t get DRS. Then the drivers use DRS when they are in the DRS zone, which are on straights.

1 Like

The HYPE is real!!!

1 Like

The race already appears at spectate menu, but is red, I can’t enter… It’ll get open later?

Yup, there is a red lock by “next race” and then the button will go full red and read “go to race”. Click on it and it will open up a new window with the race, which starts near the turn of the hour.

EDIT: Qualifying results are up too.

Qualy is on! I’m 5th! Ha! :sunglasses:

…annnnnnd 14th…