Automation - Minimum Requirements

So will there be a limit somehow in the future? On medium details i dont get 98% GPU, only about 30% which is also too high for this mostly static graphic objects. And cpu isnt really working, just dividing 0/0 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi.
I’ve got this computer. I really want to preorder, but i’m not sure, if my computer will run this game probably.
my computerspecs:

CPU: 2.13-GHz Intel Core i7-640LM
Operating System; Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Core i7)
Video Memory: 64MB

Please tell me.

thanks

/Patrick

With this setup you should be fine, even without GFX card. But it is safest to try out the demo first of course - it will be out today :slight_smile:

It work well with settings down on this computer:

Intel Celeron CPU 2.40GHZ
3072mb of RAM
Nvidia geforce 6600 :blush: (256mb)

Znipzzi,

CPU: 2.13-GHz Intel Core i7-640LM
Operating System; Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Core i7)
Video Memory: 64MB

look’s good, but I’m afraid that the video memory is to little. It is a intel accelerator. That’s mean that it use mb’s from the RAM. I have tested the game on my laptop whith the standard option(video card). The game run for my very slow.

:wink:

You might be OK if it shares system memory with the graphics card, but it will be slow!

Does anyone know if the nvidia geforce GT 520 will run this? I’m going to have to upgrade my computer anyway.

I’d say it should run it, probably not amazingly well, but it should be perfectly playable

Ok, as a point of refference:

95-120 FPS on everything ultra high
GTX570 @ 1680x1050
Intel Core i5 2500k

I hope i can help you :smiley:

I could easily meet those specs :smiley: I’m going to preorder it and I can’t actually wait :smiley: But my next BDAY present, a drive of a Lamborghini (unfortunately not on an actual road, it’s just on a track) is much less “waitable”.

I meet the requirements (i7 6gb gt650m) but as soon as i start designing the engine it’s still amazingly slow.

Is it my specs or is this a different problem?

@RdV: This link will help you viewtopic.php?p=12239#p12239

Hello, i just wonder if I can run this game. I have Pentium 4 HT 3 Ghz, Radeon HD3850 AGP and 2 Gb of RAM running on Win XP 32 bit. I can run engine demo smoothly on second highest details, 1280x1024 resolution and i want to preorder the game, so will the sys. requirement be higher in full game or will it be the same? Thx for answer and sorry if i made some mistake in english :wink:

The requirements will - with very high probability - be the same. If you can run the demo on anything other than the very minimum settings then you won’t have a problem at all :slight_smile:

Look in topic viewtopic.php?f=20&t=770&start=30 and see my specs?? Full games runs perfect! Strange but true! :open_mouth:

But bought a new one, today it will be up and running! :smiley:

hello guys. I wanna tell you i just downloaded the demo just for curiosity because my pc is very old but it seams it’s working. I have a Sempron 3000+ 1GB RAM Nvidia 6200 256mb/128 bit and at low details it’s working perfectly. Great job guys

I can run Automation with full parameters (25 FPS) with

• ATI Radeon HD 6700 (overclocked)
  • AMD FX-4100 (overclocked)
  • 4 Gb RAN DDR3 1333 MHz

If you disable Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, I can go to 50 FPS

When will the release date be I’m pretty stoked about going all out on my creation and I would really wanna give this game a try. i have a 1988 Honda CRX SI 1.6L and Im only 17 but my real build is going great so far no issues with it so far and I will soon be installing a turbo kit for it after I replace my timing gear because my shear key is making my timing skip a tooth everytime I give it a hard launch or too much rpm’s but after that i will install it and it already accelerates (stock) 0-60 in 7.5 seconds but I dont have the exhaust or intake stock I have a exhaust system and a cold air intake so I have added already 25-40 hp so I havent timed it since because of my delima but this game seems really interesting and I cant wait to try it out. It might give me some more Ideas and some more info on what I should install next for the best power and performance.

^Whoa! wrong thread dude :stuck_out_tongue:

i have a dual core i5 pc with a AMD Radeon HD 6630M videocart (1gig memory) and my pc has 8gig RAM. will my pc run the full game (it runs the demo good)??
and if i buy a new pc, will i be able to transfer this game to my new pc for free??
thanks for all the help! keep up the great work!