Automation - Minimum Requirements

If it runs demo well, it’ll run full version well as well.
And, you can have as many copies as you wish, but just one turned on at a time.

Can i run it? :stuck_out_tongue:
Intel i5 3570k 3,4ghz -> 3,8ghz
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP, 2GB GDDR5
16 gb ram

[quote=“hillybilly”]Can i run it? :stuck_out_tongue:
16 gb ram[/quote]

Nah, totally not fast enough :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

[quote=“hillybilly”]Can i run it? :stuck_out_tongue:
16 gb ram[/quote]

Nah, totally not fast enough :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Thats what i tought :stuck_out_tongue:

I can report, that this game almost runs on a toaster these days. My laptop with an
Intel 4000HD can run it in energy saving mode on lowest settings quite fine and it only has a
1.7Ghz I5-3317U to support it, which also clocks down a bit, when running on battery power.

I can play it basicly all day long, when in “class”, because it doesn’t stress the chip too much and still have my fun, because I have absolutely no hassle when designing engines. Works also fine with the touchpad, not the full functionality (to be expected) but comfortably playable, no restrictions I think. I appreciate that.

Also running it on Windows 8 (Home Premium i think) 64-bit. Caused some troubles at first, but now runs fine in compatibility mode for XP, Vista or 7

PS: It’s an HP Envy 1100-sg for those, who are curios.

the game runs a good 60fps on Medium/High Graphics on my Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 with my ATI Radeon HD3870X2 (<The 1GB model) with 4GB of ram although the start up is a bit sluggish but it runs well and when I record it stutters when loading engines but it runs well in 720p resolution :smiley:

Hmm, I guess I should be able to run it okay then? I’ll give the demo a go & see how the old girl holds up.

My Specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core™2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

Pixel Shader version: 4.1
Dedicated Video RAM: 512 MB

Yes, that should run it OK on fairly low settings

well I run Medium to high settings one off Ultra or top settings on graphics

Juno… stop it - you know what I mean, you’re loading up for your next ban, which will be significantly longer.

it tanks hard on my pc at high settings, ok with the slider set to medium. I have a cpu usage issue as well, it gets progressively worse after about 15 minutes or so, causing audio to stutter and skip and making sliders difficult to use.

No idea why, it shouldnt really happen. Im running a phenomII-965 and ati 5850.

If i can run the demo i can run the final game right? I sure hope so…

Yes. The only difference is content.

Hopefully the final game will benefit from some optimization work and actually run BETTER than the demo :slight_smile:

I recently acquired a portable computer

Windows 7 Basic (Or whatever the cheapest one is)
2gb ram
Intel Atom processor
64 Bit
1024x600 screen resolution

Is there a way to run Automation without a graphics card?
If so, will everything else I have work?

Nope, it needs a decent gaming graphics card, and that Atom CPU is very much designed for netbooks and super low power use, so for things like watching video or surfing the net.

Basically if it can’t run other modern games (lets say something like Battlefield 3) it probably can’t run Automation

Well, i can play the game on medium-low settings with the following specifications:

AMD A6 3400M 1,4Ghz@2,3Ghz
8GB DDR3 Memory
AMD Radeon HD6650M

Maybe you can also make minimum specs for laptops?

To whom it may concern :wink:, I’m glad to report that Automation set to maximum quality settings at 1920x1200 runs smoother than I could possibly imagine on the following configuration:

AMD Phenom II X6 1100T @4.0 GHz
4 GB of DDR2-8500 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1 GB @1000/5000

Even though it’s showing its age it still manages to keep the framerate at at least 50 FPS no matter what game mode I’m in. Actually, it barely uses the first two cores so I reckon a similarly clocked X3 CPU would run it just as well. Good job guys! :slight_smile:

Figured i’d post up to tell you how it runs on mine:

Haswell netbook thing
i5-4200u
4gb DDR3
HDD, etc
1280x720 (windowed) with the slider on medium and SSAA and FXAA off
Somewhere over 30FPS

Desktop
i5-2500k @ 4.5ghz
8gb DDR3
HD6870
SSD