Automation Team Challenge 3: Gasmean Luxury Expo 1973 [JUDGING IN PROGRESS]

1973 Flannox Mach2 V12 Targa

The ultimate vessel for smooth highway sailing!

Gallery

Team 2
LennoxV10: engineering
machalel: engineering and design
Ch_Flash: design and interior

11 Likes

Forget about what you thought what would be a luxury car!

Instead, think of the Prequi Leap. This is a JDM right hand drive car, but an LHD version will be provided soon. The Leap, symbolized by it´s hood ornament, combines excessive luxury and sporty performance in a GT that has everything you would want. And it is more agile than the usual barges, despite still providing usable rear seating.

A soft top is of course included, and it is warm and durable enough for winter use.

Design interior and exterior by @Happyhungryhippo
Engineering by @Rambow

10 Likes

1973 Cygneoie Piquetage

7 Likes

Teams:
1: @Riley @GetWrekt01
2: @Ch_Flash @machalel @LennoxV10
3: @maverick74 @supersaturn77 @texaslav
4: @danicoptero @phirmeggplant @AMuteCrypt
5: @ldub0775 @06dpa @toxicnet
6: @abg7 @shibusu
7: @fabiremi999 @bdub1 @happyfireballman
8: @happyhungryhippo @rambow
9: @mart1n2005 @xsneakyxsimx
10: @erenwithpizza @crwpitman1 ~~@hjuugoo ~~ @DoesStuff
11: @vento @knugcab @nvisionluminous
12: @vibingwithollie @george

I have entries from teams 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 11. Thank you for some quality work!

I am missing entries (and have reason to believe they exist) from teams 1, 3, 5, and 6. I have heard nothing at all from teams 10 and 12.

The latter two groups, please let me know what’s up.

7 Likes

Congratulations! You’ve been selected for premium access to an upgraded Cadillon™ Experience! My name is Schivanthrizha Lorauxulence, and I’m here to inform you of some of the latest breakthroughs in car design science from the future. These styles will be in style for quite a while serving smiles from aisle to aisle! If you want to show off your bizarre affinity for obscure online brands and their edgy OC mascot goblin vehicles, there are three quality cars representing such.

A team effort by @ldub0775, @toxicnet, and @06DPA

11 Likes

The 1973 Ariete Solacy Concept

Luxury, maximilazed.
Acres of plush, highest quality leather.
Every feature available, and then some more.
Float above the road with our Patented Aero-Ride suspension system.
A strong, smooth 380 CI. V8
Capable of going anywhere, in style and comfort, with engage-on-the-go four wheel drive.
Engineered by Ariete Motor Co.
Coachwork and Interior by @fabiremi999
Experience luxury like none other.
The king of the road.
The Ariete Solacy.

(Edit: thank you to @Chaedder / Cdub on the discord for taking these much improved interior shots for me)

7 Likes

Zephorus Autos
&
Vector Motor Group

Presents the
Zephorus Duoporte 4000GT
Engineered by @GetWrekt01

Experience the Pinnacle of Performance and Luxury: The Zephorus Duoporte 4000GT

Introducing the Zephorus Duoporte 4000GT – where unparalleled engineering meets exquisite craftsmanship. This high-performance marvel seamlessly blends power, precision, and luxury into one exhilarating driving experience.

Powerful Engineering

Under the hood, the Zephorus Duoporte 4000GT features the remarkable ALTC8-FiI engine. This 4L, 90-degree SOHC V8 boasts aluminum heads and 32 valves, delivering an impressive 286 horsepower at 6100 RPM and 358 Nm of torque at 4800 RPM. With its all-forged internals, MFI, and ITB technology, this engine ensures a smooth and thrilling ride, with a redline set at 6500 RPM.

Unmatched Handling

The Duoporte 4000GT’s steel construction and space frame are meticulously designed for peak performance. Its front longitudinal layout with double wishbone suspension and rear trailing arms offer superior handling and ride quality. Paired with rear-wheel drive and a 5-speed manual transmission featuring a clutched LSD, the Duoporte 4000GT provides an engaging and responsive driving experience.

Luxury and Comfort

Step inside to discover a handcrafted interior designed for ultimate comfort and sophistication. The cabin is complemented by a luxury cassette player, offering both modern and classic indulgence. The hydraulic R&P steering and gas mono dampers enhance your driving pleasure with precise control and a refined ride.

Pricing and Availability

The Zephorus Duoporte 4000GT is available at a starting price of $51,300.

Specifications Table

Feature Specification
Engine ALTC8-FiI (4L V8, 90-degree SOHC)
Power 286 hp @ 6100 RPM
Torque 358 Nm @ 4800 RPM
Redline 6500 RPM
Construction Steel space frame
Suspension Front: Double wishbone; Rear: Trailing arm
Transmission 5-speed Manual with Clutched LSD
Steering Hydraulic R&P
Dampers Gas mono dampers
Interior Handmade with Luxury Cassette Player
Price $51,300

Discover the Zephorus Duoporte 4000GT and elevate your driving experience to new heights.

Colours
Paint to sample offered.

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Actual model may change in final submission.
14 Likes

Submissions closed, judging in progress.

4 Likes

Let it be known that the Prequi Leap is known as the Prequi GSL as a production car (leap was the working title, and we needed something that sounded like a frog, my bad for not communicating)