Automation Team Up Challenge, formerly the automation buddy challenge. (Round done)

The 21st was yesterday, did I miss the PM or are you waiting a bit longer until you build teams?

2 Likes

Yeah sorry i’m a day behind myself right now.

I added everyone to a spreadsheet in the “design” and “engineering” columns, had two people who didn’t have a preference so i put one of each of them in each group. I then assigned the engineering people a letter from A to H and the design people numbers from 1 to 8. Then for randomness i asked bing chat to group the people together, these are the groupings it put out.

Engineering------------------Design
@moroza-----------------@DuceTheTruth100
@conan-------------------@kaybee
@doot---------------------@randomtuner
@AndiD ------------------@azkaalfafa
@xsneakyxsimx---------@Maverick74
@Vento--------------------@Knugcab
@Happyhungryhippo----@lotto77
@Danicoptero------------@shibusu
@NormanVauxhall ----- @Fantic2000

I couldn’t make a proper table that also added the usernames so this will have to do I’m afraid

Round is open from now until 13 November. Because of the state of the open beta resubmissions are fine until the end. I will add this to the top post in the rules too.

15 Likes

Thanks for the fast response.

Another thing before we start building: Reliability seems to be of no concern, is that intentional?

3 Likes

that really should have been in the three star priority. Thanks for pointing it out, would have made for a strange challenge otherwise

3 Likes

Just to be sure, did I’ve missed a form to fill in order to being part of this challenge or there was a odd number of partecipant and I’ve been unlucky to been cut out?

EDIT
I’ve missed to send a PM. My bad. It will be for the next time… :pensive:

I have replied to your message, but if anyone wants to jump in as a designer then there is still time to get another team in the challenge

1 Like

I am currently not participating in any other challenges, so I have the time to join this one. If there is no one else that wants to do it, I want to fill in the position of being the designer

Cool, @NormanVauxhall how does this sound? I’ll close to entries if this works out

Fine to me.
@Fantic2000 contact me via PM for the details. I’ll reply tomorrow morning
Thank you all for the chance

1 Like

anybody want to team up with me? i can have a go at the exterior but it would probably look like how a wet dog smells im much more keen on the engineering side of things.

I’ve closed it now I’m afraid, I let normanvauxhall have a little extra time as I didn’t realise they posted in the thread before it closed to entries.

eh oh well im excited to see the results though

@moroza

Whats up, this is my 3rd message to you…are you good?..is everything ok?

This might explain stuff I guess…

2 Likes

@Knugcab thanks man, I wasnt aware of that, I hope all is well with him.

@mart1n2005 how should we proceed? Continue to wait for a reply or…?

Luckily gave the challenge quite a bit of time to run but if @moroza doesn’t reply in a couple of days then we will have to work out what to do. Hopefully be able to find someone else to engineer otherwise I’m not sure how to proceed

2 Likes

I completely understand.

If it doesnt work out with @moroza im down to collab with @Soviet_Russia

2 Likes

I experienced him as reliable, so I think it will be alright

1 Like

…dumb question, is the person who is doing the engineering side of the build allowed to give feedback for the visual designer and vice versa? Or do the tasks have to be completely independent?

I can’t see why not, sometimes one influences the other after all. Also I’m not sure how I would be able to police it if I said no anyway :joy: