AutomationHub - For all your Automation needs!

[quote=“Breno”]Why not use a badge of own game?

PS: I liked the pilot in the front of the car![/quote]

We arent in anyway connected to the developers of the game. So its not our ‘own game’. Just to clear that up.

And yes, who doesn’t liek The STig from top Gear :smiley:

I agree, i liked the first logo better because it was original, not just nissans logo stretched out with text written over it. Maybe get permission from the devs to use the logo in a new logo design?

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]…]

Anyway, waht does everyone think of the new logo? is it good, better than the other, or you dislike it?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11194169/automation/Overig/automationhub_logo.png[/quote]

I think it’s good enough, simple and clean design.
Keep up the good work guys!

ED: going into details, although the first logo might be original it looks a bit old fashioned and it has a red color. The latter one allows you any color (web design)… and Nissan?!.., chrome details and ovals do not belong exclusively to Nissan but, overall to the car world, so better :slight_smile:

[quote=“Razyx”]

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]…]

Anyway, waht does everyone think of the new logo? is it good, better than the other, or you dislike it?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11194169/automation/Overig/automationhub_logo.png[/quote]

I think it’s good enough, simple and clean design.
Keep up the good work guys!

ED: going into details, although the first logo might be original it looks a bit old fashioned and it has a red color. The latter one allows you any color (web design)… and Nissan?!.., chrome details and ovals do not belong exclusively to Nissan but, overall to the car world, so better :slight_smile:[/quote]

Just change the text in the old logo to a silver color and make it round and larger, change the colors to fit the new text.

Thanks all for the feedback. For now we will go with this logo. Maybe in a later stage, we will redesign it. For now it will work as it actually does what Razyx said. It look really Automotive.

Alright! Update time!

As we had some more free time to work on the site, we can now say we have a working News system on the site, covering 4 main categories: AutomationHub itself, Automation (game), Carcompanies and Modding.

AutomationHub explains itself. It’s about all news related to the website with new uploads, manuals and guides or other exciting or good stuff.
Automation displays news items about the game itself, when there is a new update, or important messages broadcasted by the devs.
Carcompanies will be an interview with a certain company owner on the website, who will be in the spotlight when he (or she) did a a good job at making a model, or maintaining a company etc. So effort will be rewarded! :smiley:
Modding will be about teams or one-man-armies that are creating game mods and tweaks to improve the game with additional content etc. To give them more attention (and show we support modding) we want to give them a place to be recognised for their work and effort.

The frontpage finally has it’s final layout (well, for now that is) which displays the latest info you need. Also space for ads is calculated in (yes, ads. Read my previous posts in this topic why they are on the website) Also we will have a slider to put a nice picture up which puts those earlier named companies and moddingteams into the spotlight and their work.

We have the new logo implemented, changed the donation part a bit (you can now buy us beers to keep on working! haha! :smiley:)

Then onto something quite important. You can now already make your own carcompanies! With your own logo! and your own banner, history, founded year and name!
[size=150]BUT ITS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC YET[/size]
Only thing we need to work on now, is to get people to be able to edit their company page, and add their models and engines to their companies, along with a nice picture of their model and the statistics. Dont worry, if you dont have a logo or banner yet, we have one for you to fill in that space for you so your company page doesn’t look that empty.

Slightly get your hopes up to be creating and editting your carcompany by the end of April. (atleast, thats what we aim for in our schedule) We cant make you a promise, betting on our lives, but we try our best.

Hope we informed you enough at this moment!

To stimulate your wildest fantasies even more, here is a screenshot of the ‘Create a Company’ page:

Regards,
The AutomationHub Team

Magnifique!, bravo… it looks great atm and good info :slight_smile:

Im going to take you to court for that picture,lmao.

No please! Don’t take me to court? Wait? What for actually? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it’s the Nissan-like badge.

Well, It shouldn’t be a problem, but to be a step ahead, I’ll fix it tomorrow or so. Almost 2 AM here, quite tired.

Fix what?

The logo that looks like Nissan, but isn’t.

False advertisement(lol), i seen the picture and was like IT WORKS ITS HERE aaaaaaaaannnd the red text loaded.

Don’t change it. I like that new, abstract, logo.

[quote=“USDMFTW”]

False advertisement(lol), i seen the picture and was like IT WORKS ITS HERE aaaaaaaaannnd the red text loaded.[/quote]

Haha alright, well, just a little more patience and you’re good to go!

I like how you have your title in a bar and all but no actual site.

What do you mean, Kubboz?

What I do mean is that when you enter the website address, its title does appear in the title bar, but there is no site yet. (I thought that by “not available to public yet” you meant “we ain’t giving the address away because it’s buggy”, not “there is nothing there yet, so don’t bother entering”)

Well, I’m pretty sure the website address hasn’t been released yet.