AutomationHub - For all your Automation needs!

I donated a measly 5 Euros for a low quality beer just for you, Wizzy :stuck_out_tongue:.

Indeed. I meant that its still buggy and under construction, so no need to add your company if you found out the address already, because database wipes will occur so now and then until we release it to the public.
Still a lot of bugs to be fixed!

If anyone feels like they can make a good (in correct english) and easy Guide, manual, tutorial (even videos!) or a nice list of tips and tricks on the game, feel free to contribute!
We are of course willing to offer a list on the website with these guides/manuals/tips&tricks to help other players play the game!
Your name will be on the webpage too as a thanks!

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]If anyone feels like they can make a good (in correct english) and easy Guide, manual, tutorial (even videos!) or a nice list of tips and tricks on the game, feel free to contribute!
We are of course willing to offer a list on the website with these guides/manuals/tips&tricks to help other players play the game!
Your name will be on the webpage too as a thanks![/quote]

Now i have an excuse to try out my new recording software. Ill try it later.

Would be awesome! Looking forward to it!

Also, If you end up making something really nice, like a very good manual or guide, or a series of videos explaining things, you can get an award/reward for that!

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]Would be awesome! Looking forward to it!

Also, If you end up making something really nice, like a very good manual or guide, or a series of videos explaining things, you can get an award/reward for that![/quote]

Ill do a write up first and then maybe make it into a video, but by no means am I an expert, ill do my best.

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]If anyone feels like they can make a good (in correct english) and easy Guide, manual, tutorial (even videos!) or a nice list of tips and tricks on the game, feel free to contribute!
Your name will be on the webpage too as a thanks![/quote]

Such as the two that I’ve made? :wink: I’ve found more things that can be done, but they don’t seem to need a video or really have any importance. Some of the things I’ve found - but haven’t tested - wouldn’t be good to teach someone because they could - probably - cheat with them. However, I may be wrong, and they could be useful.

Not sure Sam, maybe they do have a certain valuee really.
Im looking more at guides in how to quickly build an economical engine and that stuff for example. Or for what displacement what engine is best (I4, I6 V8?)
Would eb awesome if someone could make a list with all these tips&tricks and write guides in how to make a city car or a luxury sports sedan.
You could also make videos out of that, but when you write it down, its ok too!

Most tips and tricks will probably be about the tycoon part. What first good steps to take as a new company, or how to understand markets and targetgroups and such.

In that case, I’ll make some step by step guides when I have a minute. I’m sure I can show people how to make decent economy engines, or luxury cars.

If I get a chance, I might as well. Might it be best, with all these people pledging, that we volunteer for different ones? Or do you want to pick and choose between them?

Wouldnt be too much of a problem for people to make the same guide. Would be awesome if we had a couple of different ones though!
So try to communicate what you are doing, so other can help you or do something else.

And remember, AutomationHub is for the community, so why not ask the community to help? They know best what they want. With all of us talking about our ideas, we can achieve much more than one person sitting in front of his PC alone :slight_smile: Though, we quite now what we want and how we are going to do it. You might just have that one idea that we havent thought about!

Well, i would like to do a tutorial on NA engines for sure.

I will handle turbochargers, specifically on inline engines.

Cool, all set for you guys.

[size=150]First post updated.[/size]

I cannot quite access the website. A standard “The server cannot be found” error message appears, and nothing else happens.

Well, there should be a “Coming Soon” screen with a “Donate” button below it. That is what I see when I click on the link.

Weird. We tested it on several machines on several browsers, and don’t experience any problems. What address are you precisely visiting?

Well, I am visiting www.automationhub.alexanderschoonderwaldt.nl. server, I visited that too and I have no access there. Also tried going there from Chrome and Opera, as opposed to FF I use usually.

www.automationhub.alexanderschoonderwaldt.nl does work for me

Don’t know if it helps but both links work for me using Chrome.