AutomationHub - For all your Automation needs!

Thanks Frank for sharing. I’m glad to say that we already resolved the issue!

My guide is delayed to the new patch breaking my game.

Edit 1: Making it now.

Sure, no worry! We are still developing the website which will take several more days, then we start filling it with content!

How far along are you guys with tutorials? I’m real;ly eager to see them :smiley:

I’ll barely be getting started this weekend. Spent my week focusing on school and goofing around afterwards. It should be pretty easy to teach the concept of economical and powerful engines, since I manage a whole line of them in all of my cars. :wink:

Im half-way done.

@Sam: I thought you were gonna do this “SamSheepDoq - Turbo’s on Inline engines”, I wrote that down atleast. Or are you doing two tutorials?

@USDMFTW: Nice man!

This weekend we will probably work some more on the website. When things happen, i’ll update the first post. Feel free to leave your comments!

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]@Sam: I thought you were gonna do this “SamSheepDoq - Turbo’s on Inline engines”, I wrote that down atleast. Or are you doing two tutorials?

@USDMFTW: Nice man!

This weekend we will probably work some more on the website. When things happen, i’ll update the first post. Feel free to leave your comments![/quote]

I can email you a preview if you want, the rest will be written in the same manner.

No, it’s just the turbo 4 and 6 cylinder engines. Like I said, I think one of the buggiest aspects of turbochargers is the V-8 twin turbos, so I don’t really want to make a guide around that. I can if anyone needs it, but it might not be half as good as I could get the other two to be.

[quote=“SamSheepDoq”]

No, it’s just the turbo 4 and 6 cylinder engines. Like I said, I think one of the buggiest aspects of turbochargers is the V-8 twin turbos, so I don’t really want to make a guide around that. I can if anyone needs it, but it might not be half as good as I could get the other two to be.[/quote]

Turbos are just weird in general, there not final thou, they will be tweaked.

I agree, but I also disagree (can you do that?). :laughing: I make some really well done Inline 4 and 6 turbochargers, but the V-8s… I can’t really get decent torque curves with those, and if I do they are post 3,000 rpm.

Yeah, and you can updae your tutorials later on anyway, Sam. Those I4 and I6 with turbo would be awesome. And yes, you can agree to disagree!

USDMFTW, dont have to, really. Just amaze me when its done. I like the suprise factor haha!

Thanks, Wizzy! I’m currently putting together a text based video with lots of picture diagrams highlighting the parts and settings. I’m not good with voiced videos… ._.

Aww, I was hoping you would do a voiced one.

Haha same here, but hey! Just do what you feel is good! You can always improve yourself at that kind of stuff anyway!

I wish I could do a tutorial, but I’m not good enough at making engines to warrant a decent tutorial from me :wink:

Well, then maybe make a tutorial on how to get a car to have an 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s look? Or how to make a replica of a real life car? Just spilling ideas here! :smiley:

Pleb, while you may not be confident in your engine skills, I can assure you that you could help by making a design tutorial.

The “Automation Guide - Economical Engines” video is done, just waiting on WizzyThaMan to get back to me.

Righty-ho, I’ll get started on a design tutorial of some sort. (Voiced, of course :wink: )