AutomationHub - For all your Automation needs!

Ok, I’ve done a tutorial on making cars unique, and also how to make realistic old-looking cars! (Someone FaceTimed me halfway through recording so I’m just cutting that bit out and then I will be finished!)

Awesome! Hope its a decent quality though! Cant wait!

Lol, true mark of a pro :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“USDMFTW”]

Lol, true mark of a pro :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Yeah, I really should’ve turned my iPod’s wifi off haha :wink:

[quote=“pleb”]

Lol, true mark of a pro :stuck_out_tongue:
Yeah, I really should’ve turned my iPod’s wifi off haha :wink:[/quote]

Or you could be like me and have your ipods battery 100% dead for so long it lost the os.

That’s some screwed up logic. TV AD: Apple, if you leave your iPod dead for (x) amount of time, you’ll lose your Operating System! Come in and get an iPod today!

UPDATE: Now just waiting on Wizzy’s confirmation for the video guide. He had some suggestions, and I wanted to follow them. I hope it’ll really help you guys make 40+ mpg cars on a regular basis. Even my - turbocharged Inline-4/6 - sports cars have at least 35 mpg! I’ll definitely be happy to hear from you guys when it’s up. :slight_smile:

[quote=“SamSheepDoq”]That’s some screwed up logic. TV AD: Apple, if you leave your iPod dead for (x) amount of time, you’ll lose your Operating System! Come in and get an iPod today!

UPDATE: Now just waiting on Wizzy’s confirmation for the video guide. He had some suggestions, and I wanted to follow them. I hope it’ll really help you guys make 40+ mpg cars on a regular basis. Even my - turbocharged Inline-4/6 - sports cars have at least 35 mpg! I’ll definitely be happy to hear from you guys when it’s up. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Whats the highest you have had, i had 63 mpg on my car before the update.

I’ve never tried at anything over 60 mpg. I had a 61 mpg car that was, of course, for mpg that used a 1.0L 100 hp engine.

I had a 63 mpg car with 150 hp, it had bicycle tires.

Ah, no this car has either 215/40R16 or 225/40R16 tires. Let’s not get anymore off topic though… :neutral_face:

My tutorial is 3/4 done now :slight_smile:

Nice! I already received some tutorials, some I’m waiting for yours now too :smiley:

As on our side, we have been doing some work in the weekend. We are looking into implementing a reward/achievement system. Here are a couple of medals your can win:

Start your own company:

Upload 10/25/50 engines to your company:

Upload 10/25/50 models to your company:

Wow, those look really good!

I’m looking forward to this! :slight_smile:

I’m actually going to do as Killrob suggested and rename the tutorial I’ve done to performance turbocharged inline engines. I’m going to look into max efficiency and then I’ll do a video on that too. So that’s two videos for me: performance turbocharged inline engines, and economical turbocharged engines.

Also, I guess I might do a voiced redone video for the performance one. I’m pretty reluctant to do it, but if it’s going to help people then I can quit being shy and just do voiced videos. :wink:

Good thing!

I know it’s not much, but I just donated €0.67, which is about $1.05 here in Australia. It’s not much, but I suppose AutomationHub could use it more than me, if it’s just sitting in my Prepaid Visa, it was pretty much the whole contents of said Visa.

Not just that, but I wanted to help this project get kicked off a bit more, it’s a brilliant idea! :smiley:

[quote=“NexxusDrako”]I know it’s not much, but I just donated €0.67, which is about $1.05 here in Australia. It’s not much, but I suppose AutomationHub could use it more than me, if it’s just sitting in my Prepaid Visa, it was pretty much the whole contents of said Visa.

Not just that, but I wanted to help this project get kicked off a bit more, it’s a brilliant idea! :smiley:[/quote]

Thats one beer lol

I think I may do a tutorial on creating small, luxurious features on your car, in addition to my other 2 tutorials. :slight_smile:

Pleb, if you are doing a luxurious model, I would be more than happy to save you some time and make a tutorial for the engine. Please PM me if you are interested.