AutomationHub - For all your Automation needs!

Cool! Thanks NexxusDrako for the donation! We are momentarily quite busy but continue working on the site the next couple of days.

@pleb and Jakgoe: Good luck on the tutorial. Im looking forward to it!

Sorry for the lack of updates. We have been really busy, heck I barely had any time to post on the forums overall.
We will try to pick up work this week, or else early next week. Hopefully after that, we can release AutomationHub v0.1 and people can start joining the site.
I’ll keep you posted when we continue working.

Any updates on this?

Not yet. I have to hand in my thesis (which ive been working on hard for the last month) tomorrow. Then after that I have some more free time, but I’m mainly waiting for the programmer-guy to have some free time. Soon college will be over and summerholidays arrive and we will have some more free time. In between I will keep on doing some stuff which provides the site with content, but before we can go live, the programmer needs to do some more work.

I can’t open site…

The website isn’t up and running just yet. As Wizzy said, time is limited at the moment, but in the summer, progress will happen a lot quicker.

Be patient! :slight_smile:

So it should inform me that it can’t recognise server in DNS system? Good, i was starting to worry.

It should display this:

So something is wrong… Is it available worldwide?

Yeah, though I think that problem has happened with a few people. I’m sure it will be alright when the site is up and running.

Have you tried opening the website in a different browser? I’ve opened it in Chrome just fine.

I opened it in chrome and it didn’t work at all.

Ah, not sure then. Maybe someone else who had this problem can help out?

It shouldn’t be a problem right now anyway, since the site is some way from completion yet.

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]Sorry for the lack of updates. We have been really busy, heck I barely had any time to post on the forums overall.
We will try to pick up work this week, or else early next week. Hopefully after that, we can release AutomationHub v0.1 and people can start joining the site.
I’ll keep you posted when we continue working.[/quote]

Oh god, the thesis, goodluck man.

I get the DNS thing from time to time as well. It usually won’t persist.

No clue on the DNS issue. I will ask my programmer about it. But of course, when the website is up, it will not occur.
Currently it might have to do being redirected to his personal server instead of its own server.

Both automationhub.net and www.automationhub.net seem to work for me though!

Well, here’s an update!

We are working hard on getting the site ready again. We found some time! We are finishing up the voting system for people to rate your company with 1 to 5 stars. Right now we are working on adding engines and models to your company, so you can show them off.

Also we need your help on the Achievements and Awards part. You can gain them by uploading engines and models or starting a company.
But, we are not sure on how to implement it on the site, so please check out this link and help us!

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4275

Short update, but i’ll be back for more later!

Regards,
Wizzy

First post contains an update about AutomationHub! Be sure to check it out and leave your comments and feedback!

The design looks very sleek, especially in the Downloads page. I’m excited for this website to be completed! I also like how there’s a page for downloading additional car bodies, seems like the website is ready to accommodate Automation modders already!

Well, we try to work in front of the devs of course. This way we can accommodate a lot of features for the players.
We also hope this website will be extending the games value, so even outside of the game, players can be in some way ‘stay connected to it’.

This may sound crazy, but maybe some way (possibly with Automation devs help) a model/platform previewer could be made in 3D (flash, unity, java…)? So when a car company showcases their model you don’t just have pictures. Just a possibility I’d like to suggest after the main thing is finished.