AVION (Automobili Velikih Inovacija Ovdašnjih Nacija)

That was exactly the goal. As for the front, I was going for a dynamic yet elegantly luxurious look.
But yes, the interior took a great while to do. :smiley:

The '95 Summit has one of the most detailed and well-designed interiors of any car from that era - and justifiably so given its avant-garde exterior.

2 Likes

How long, exactly?

2 Likes

I’d say around 15 work hours.
Though it was spread across 4 days.

holy shit

2 Likes

I know, but I said to myself that I’ll only create the good complete stuff. So there we are.

15 hours over 4 days equates to 3 hours and 45 minutes per day on average - considering how well the result turned out, I’d say it was most definitely time very well spent indeed.

1 Like

The sad truth is that just this morning I was making modifications to the said interior. Problem is when I sleep it off, I dislike something the next day. So yes, still in progress even though I thought it was finished. :smiley:

2 Likes

A lap on a better version of the Nurburgring

1 Like

Avion proudly announces a revival of the Veleno nameplate after first being introduced 23 years ago.
These are some early shot of the wrapped testing prototype as it is put through it’s paces at the Nurburgring.
We aim at times below 7:30min.
Expect the final product to be close to the prototype as it will remain RWD and develop around 500HP.

P.S.
This will be another high detail project, so no hurry to finish it quickly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Further teasing of the 1999 WIP Veleno
Yet closer to completion and full reveal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Finalizing the 1999 Veleno II interior WIP

5 Likes

WIP
2020 Avion Project V

It always starts with a teaser. Project is slated to be one of the most detailed builds so far, and currently is at 35%

3 Likes

WIP
2020 Avion Project V
New Teaser 65%

6 Likes

WIP 80%
2020 Avion Project V

4 Likes

1995 Avion Vulkan

1.8l B4 150HP
0-100km/h 7.6s
224km/h Vmax
195/60/15 all around
One of four planned trims

9 Likes

Taking that into account, I think this is the entry-level version of the Vulkan, with the higher-end trims (presumably with more powerful engines) to come later.

1 Like

You could say that… There will be a bare bones version as well for the DIY track enthusiast to make a car as they see fit… This is something in vein of the old Evo 6 RS.
Also, there will be 3 engines in total, each in two tunes as I introduce the tuning programmes for each model.
This lineup will be very close to my heart

Is it FWD or RWD? Cool car anyway, and good looking. The interior looks quite upscale for a light sports car this seems to be. Will there be a boost gauge instead of that Avion logo in some trim? :wink:

2 Likes