Bogliq Automotive Engineering

It’s only a NA 4.3 w/ mellow ass cam profile, 375hp AND I am terrible at tuning MR cars. Yours seems to have a lot more than that fam.

I like this!

I thought I’d have a try at this :slight_smile:

Sub 8 minute Green Hell time… for only $37600 with 100% markup.

2.4L V6 Turbo producing 311hp on 95RON. All-aluminum, MR configuration with 7-speed manual. It gets 32mpg too, cause it has VVL :smiley:

2 Likes

That is a well-balanced car, good work!

Well, I’m going to have to have a second go at this body then… I used pushrod suspension at both ends so that clearly explains why my engine bay was so cramped, lol!

Thanks to @koolkei, @Awildgermanappears and @phale for giving my challenge a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

uhh no… i tried both transverse and longitudinal, and all suspension combinations. they make no difference to the engine bay space… weird…

then again, this is also a ‘weird’ body

I just tried a transverse RWD with struts at each corner and I was able to fit a square 3L DOHC V6… :confounded:

Maybe the pushrod affects engine bay height?

Pushrod designs are way more compact than overhead cams, so if engine height matters (and it does in many of the bodies), then you’ll definitely be able to fit in a larger engine with pushrods.

The funny thing!!!.., almost do not fit an almighty v8!!, what am I going to do?!!, what suspension scheme would be better?? and so on :grin:
More data from another setup.

2 Likes

Your car is certainly very cheap, fuel efficient and reliable. 10/10 would buy

how do you even get a 2.7 to fit in there??

also… i think i may be pushing my engine a bit too far… 550hp from a 2.2L v6 for a such a small street legal machine.

What’s the reliability rating for yours?

i think it was 69.2 overall… similiar number for the engine a but a bit lower

forgot the exact number

That’s actually pretty damn good. Although seeing as you’re making 250hp/l you must use turbos, so what’s the lag like?

ill post it later. i’m on my laptop right now, the car’s on my pc…

Sure

That design is sexy <3

1 Like

well i guess not ‘later’ since my pc is being a bitch again. *sigh

Undersquare engine (B 82.1 x S 84.9).
I’ve been thinking that originally this car hosted a 2.0l i4 with mid engine layout…, so I’m going to tweak the lua.

2 Likes

Nah, lua editing ain’t allowed :joy:

1 Like