BRC 1966 - Gentleman Brobots Club [RACE 7 P&Q]

well that was shit…

again from the planned 1 stop to 5… with the most damage with 8 errors… when this was supposed to be my best bet to get a lot of points because rain.
i don’t know what to say

Very happy with the race! After initial crash that dropped me to 60+, it went all just up to 24th place. After horrible beginning it looks like I’m mid pack after all :slight_smile: I just hope I can keep this pace for last 2 races.

My car got damage.
That’s a surprise. And a lot of damage, because my car (as is every other communist car) is made of tin.

2 accidents that added up to over 75% damage and I still rallied all the way back to 19th thanks to some good tire strategy with the rain. Wets only gained me a huge amount of time. If it wasn’t for the early accident, I may have seen the top 10. However it was a good day for Boss Motorsports.

I think it was a good race, lots happened, very exciting.

I was quite surprised when it let me vote “potatoes”. I didn’t think it would work.

Holy Crap!! Spoilers: http://i.imgur.com/wuJopYL.jpg
(Its an image)

1 Like

Although I am very happy with my result this race I will admit it is heartbreaking to watch the demise of Killrob. It was a great battle of different tuning and pit strategies, and I believe you had the better of me until your incident. I pray to the gods of automotive destruction for mercy until the end!

Yeah, I really needed those points for the rest of the season, my car was tuned to be the most competitive on Brands Hatch. So while it added some really good racing drama in the moment, it may cause the rest of the season (the fight for top 5) to be a bit more one-dimensional. :unamused:

@pyrlix really dominated the season with an unconventional design that turned out to be supremely consistent.

I GOT POINTS, its a miracle!

Wow, had no idea the forums had moved and am now 2 weeks behind on both BRC posts…

1 Like

#[color=#0070ff]Race 7 P&Q[/color]

Here are the practice and qualifying results of Goodwood. Please send in your strategy updates until Monday, April 18.

BRC_csv.zip (156.5 KB)

1 Like

Oh noes, starting right next to Tycondero again, hopefully it turns out better than last time :wink:

Several very high driver error, on dry track. Is this gonna turn into a crashfest if there is a wet track?:innocent:

Practice results pasted into my calculation spreadsheet:

7_Goodwood_P-90 min.zip (24.9 KB)

(Finally, back to reasonable tyre wear tracks!)

aaaaaaaaand I totally forgot Brands Hatch was on due to general travel and busy etc… I would have been quite interested to see the race unfold, that one looked exciting. Not to mention I did almost the entirety of my tuning on Brands Hatch, plus the wet weather balance strategy seemed to pay off decently well with my best result of the season yet. It’s not going to be anywhere near that so it’s all downhill from here for me people!

re: forums, it’s quite amazing that we can play embedded videos. Unfortunately I note that it’s impossible to fullscreen the embedded video, it automatically shuts and boots me back several posts.

Ouch. 9th. Not my best result so far… Holding 3rd might prove tricky.

it seems like. im going on a downhill boulevard. my ‘glory days’ is most likely gone :frowning:

Geez, I really hope I do well in these last two races. I’m completely out of contention for the lead, but if the people ahead of me suffer I might still be able to claw my way back into the top three.

At least this is a really strong track for me. Been a while since I qualified as high as fourth.

This is a bit quiet lately… Any destruction coming soon?

1 Like

I’ll ask Mr. Pyrlix if something is possible during the weekend.

1 Like