BRC: 1970 Nürburgring 24h [BONUS]

Normally, the first showing of a new race car for Revello would fall quickly under the grasp of Scuderia Revello Rosso, the Formula 1 team, and primary racing team for Revello, however, the 1970 Championship is heating up, and they are unable to divert any attention or funds towards the new car, so for the first time, Scuderia Revello Giallo, the Endurance and GT team, have taken up the reigns of the development and running of the racing evolution of the 1969 Revello Imola 308, named “Lucky 13”

4 Likes

The Yinzer Rona, competing in the sub1L class 1.

3 Likes

AEA Kinglet GT
Yes, we took a Trans-Automation car and turned it into a 24h Endurance car.

G2 3000+ Class

I didn’t put any sponsors on, but this is the official livery for the event. I also had to remake the entire car due to the old mod body not being updated. Maybe I’ll also update the rest of the oem years for it as well. If you know my usual lore, you can guess what small block V8 is in it. The Power to Weight isn’t great, but the curve is, so hopefully it can hold its own come race time.

7 Likes

Are there any factors that affect damage received in collisions? Weight, part choices, quality sliders, etc?

No, not this time. Same game for everybody.

4 Likes

Roto Sonaglio competing in group 3 subcategory 3

A car which is likely to spend a bit too much time in the pits.

3 Likes

Klein Motors has prepared a version of its S4 light sports car for the Group 3 class in the upcoming 24h race at the Nurburgring. Although there is some concern that the car’s cam-in-block flat 4 engine will be underpowered for the grueling race ahead, the company hopes that the car will manage to balance fuel economy and reliability and still post a respectable time.

2 Likes

Homologation Deadline Reminder

Deadline for homologation is in 2 days 22 hours and 20 minutes! Race cars have more time.

I’m focussing on getting the homologations done right now, that’s why some practice results for the race will be a bit delayed, so please bear with me. Lots of late homologation submissions are on my table.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Waiting for homologation

MAHG Prisma Sport '70